Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Am i a controlling girlfriend?? please read i need help?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for a little over 9 months and I constantly want to know what he's doing and where he is I just love him so much that I'm insecure about our relationship and I think he will cheat on me as much as he says he won't or and he says if he thinks he's gunna cheat on me he will break up with me and everytime I see him he has a new story about different girl flirting with him and jumping on his back and how he went out dancing with 3 girls he says it was harmless dancing but come on ...I know he wouldn't do it if I was there with him. I just don't know what to do oh and also he told me he's been going over his ex girlfriend house because he sold her a car that he wants back from her and he says he's trying to fix it so he can come see me because I moved a couple towns away. Is he cheating or is he just trying to get a negitive reaction from me?Am i a controlling girlfriend?? please read i need help?
ya answered ya own question in the first few..'; I'm insecure'; and eventually will drive him to dance with 3..or more girls and if ya dont lighten up i predict this relationship will flop and leave you even more insecure in yourself..besides if ya cant trust him whatcha doin with him and who wants ta be with a control freak? srry harsh but trueAm i a controlling girlfriend?? please read i need help?
some what. i can understand why your doing this but you should lay off a little you guys have been together this long dont worry
you must feel good fueling his ego with his pathetic attempts to make you jealous that seem to be working right??
I was the same way with my boyfriend who is now my husband. The whole 5 years we dated I was insecure of our relationship thinking he will go off and cheat on me. (He also had stories to tell of women hittin on him and flirtin and he had an ex he would bring up from time to time) Then I realize the more i worry about these things the more insecure I will get and that will only make things worse.What i did was tell him that i dont appreciate him talking about how other girls flirt with him and he just stopped. I thought if he cheats then he is not worthy of me and that brought up my self esteem i just know that he wouldnt risk it because i would be a terrible loss for him. Hope that helps love is hard but you got to stand up to your boyfrined and tell him how you feel and hopefully he will understand you.
  • antispyware
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment