Monday, August 16, 2010

When your ex turns into a druggy?

I was with this guy for 2 years. He became his neighbor and we spent every waking moment together and sometimes nights, no lie. Towards the end of the relationship he moved an hour away. I cheated on him, yeah I didn;t mean to. We bokre up, he got a girlfriend he broke up with her and now he's a druggy. I love him so much but he does drugs, he can be mean, my friends and family said he never treated me right but I love him. you know? I might sound stupid becuase I'm 14. But our relationship was mature I can;'t even explain.. What do I do to let him know he's not in control of me anymore? and I need a technique of how to stop wanting to be with him. Or maybe just scare him so he realizes he wants me, or stops doing drugs?When your ex turns into a druggy?
First wrong having sex at age 14. Second wrong cheating on your boyfriend and having sex with another person at the age of 14. Third wrong saying that you didnt mean to cheat on him which is total bs You just dont mean to cheat on someone and then do it. I dont see how you can convince yourself to believe that one. Fourth wrong relationships arent ';mature'; until you are able to provide or except consequences of your actions. Like you were not ready to father either boys child and be a mother but you had sex. You guys were not ready to support your lives financially or emotionally so there was no way it was a ';mature'; relationship. But to help you forget him, I suggest you cut all contact with him and live your life. A guy at that age doing drugs is going nowhere fast and you dont need an influence like that in your life. You still have many years to come and you will learn from experiences like these. Good luckWhen your ex turns into a druggy?
why do you want someone that uses drugs. it leads to mood swings and anger problems (beleive me Experience) your only 14 and he will ruin your life if he keeps on with his drugs. your young enjoy your single life or get you another boyfriend you dont even relaly love him anyways b/c if you did you wouldnt have cheated. theres no cheating in real love
if you need to scare him to make him realize he he wants you then it's probably not going to work out in the long run. if you loved him so much why did you cheat on him? you are only 14 and you still have alot of growing up to do and by the time you have become more mature you will realize what you really want in a person. i think you need to get yourself a hobbie or get into a sport and take sometime to figure out who you are and what you want from life. there are plenty of fish in the sea that will treat you how you wanted be treated and have more respect for themselves. good luck.
At 14 you might THINK your relationship was mature but believe me it wasn't. You shouldn't have been sleeping with him at your age - just the fact that you've had to post this question shows you're too young to handle the problems that can arise in a relationship.





It sounds like you got caught up with a total loser. The last thing you need in your life at your age is a drug addict. You don't love him, you're infatuated with him - get over it and hang out with some boys of your own age.
Stay away from him!!!
Tell your parents and call the cops, it will only get worse, watch the news if you dont believe me
  • antispyware
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment