Monday, August 16, 2010

Back together with Ex? Fear of cheating, will it go away? (Shortened version)?

We split up because I told her about it all and she felt I couldn't trust her due to my fear of her cheating (when she hadn't really done anything wrong. We didn't spend a whole lot of time together as she's very busy at college and work and her closeness to her ex and her male friends got me worried and jealous and after an eventful 2 weeks we split up. Since then it has been 2 weeks again and we started speaking recently and I thought I didn't want her but when we spoke it flipped me on my **** because it was great. I told her this and she agreed and said she knew exactly how I felt and that she was so happy we spoke and that it was like old times. We spoke for the next 2 hours about anything and everything, old inside jokes were cropping up everywhere.





Now I believe that there's a chance we could get back together but I really don't know if it's what is best for me as she's independent to the point where I feel she isn't thinking about me and my need for closeness at witnessing her extreme independence leads her to believe i'm clingy. We both appologised last night for everything that ever went wrong.





She's a great girl, no, an amazing girl to spend time with. I rarely struggle to think of things to say, and we're both very shy but on our first date it was perfect, we talked and talked and talked and she's the first girl I was able to be me around. I wasn't shy and quiet. I'm scared that if we get back together the fear that I believe i've sorted now, will crop back up.





Thanks for reading.Back together with Ex? Fear of cheating, will it go away? (Shortened version)?
You have an insecurity issue you need to address. Your way of thinking will jeopardize any relationship you will ever be in. Fear is the opposite of love. When you fear you are not loving, you are only on the defensive for negative things to happen and things do happen when you think about them. A change of thoughts will do you a lot of good.





Don't be afraid to take the risk at loving and having an intimate relationship, that is what life is all about, taking risks. If it does not work, at least you learned the lesson and move on with a better understanding of what love is really about. Good luckBack together with Ex? Fear of cheating, will it go away? (Shortened version)?
Definitely there are ways to get her back but you don't have to beg her to do so. Instead make her come back to you..





This will help: http://www.get-my-ex-back-now.info/
You have to trust her. That's the only way your fear of her cheating will go away. It sounds like she's madly in love with you and would never do anything to hurt you.





Don't let your trust issues split up the relationship again... otherwise you probably won't get back together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment