Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get back my money, i dont want dat cheat 2 get away wid this?

I, had applied for a correspondence course provided by institution named dahad , through a franchisee named Mr. Mahendra





The total fee of Rs 4800 was given in cash/cheque to Mr Mahendra on who gave a receipt in return. However my name was never registered at Dahad and no service was provided.





After 5 months of making repeated calls to Mr Mahendra and Dahad office in vain, we sent letters to both, demanding refund and compensation for mental harassment, on 3rd Jan 2008. Again for a month, there has been no response from either.





And suddenly a week before the exams, dahad sends the corrected copies of papers my daughter had sent months ago, is that of any use now?





please tell me how to deal with this, i dont want tha cheat to get awy with thisHow to get back my money, i dont want dat cheat 2 get away wid this?
I think you lost your money as soon as you mentioned correspondence course and franchise





It is a hard lesson to learn but any distance learning is likely to be shady at best and is most likely fraudulent at worst.


Never buy anything at a distance with out some personal recommendation or absolutely concrete proof they are bonifida





caveat emptor
  • antispyware
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment