Friday, August 20, 2010

Just found out my cheating partner?

i found out my partner of 3years cheated on me while away with his job (The royal navy)


i'm hurt beyond belief, he says he wishes he never went to see her and it was not worth losing me over and i'll never understands how much he loves me. hes made mistakes before and i forgave but i cnt this time.





I know i cant forgive him and get back with him, but a part of me wants him so bad,


he's destroyed our future together and me as i person. i cant cope with the betrayal.


Im in tears as i write this, please help :((Just found out my cheating partner?
No I know what your going through %26amp; it's hard. I was with my partner for 3 years %26amp; in that period he cheated on me several times. I took him back over %26amp; over. Yes you will feel that way %26amp; you will also wonder, wonder what would have could have been/happened if. But I realized that it would be much easier doing it on my own, then being with him %26amp; hurting so I let him go. It takes a while to get over him, but in the long run it's worth it. You will get to a point in life where you think about him now %26amp; again wondering what would have happened if you had stayed with him. So decide whether you want to wonder about that or stay with him, be misserable or maybe you could be happy again. You never know. It's all up to you hun. I hope I helped %26amp; good luck.Just found out my cheating partner?
Well... I'm very sorry you are going through this. But.... you obviously didn't mean as much to him as you thought, because otherwise, he would not have cheated on you.... love does not equal cheating. The hurt and pain will diminish over time.......but you need to leave and stay away from him. All his apologies in the world could never make up for what he has done.
I'm so sorry you had to go through this ):


Unfortunately though, I believe in the saying ';a leopard can never change its spots';.


If you get back with him, I'm sure things will be great, but sooner or later it will happen again.


Once a cheater, always a cheater . ):
If you feel that you can't trust him anymore, then you must leave him. Time heals all pain, and in a long run, you will realize that you are better off without the mental anguish.
Wow that really sucks. It's up to you, do u love him enough to work around this?

No comments:

Post a Comment