Monday, August 16, 2010

Thinking about cheating?

I am going on a business trip in a few days with my secretary and I'm pretty sure we are going to do it.





I am currently married so I don't want my wife to find out. My wife has been really nosy in the past few months. How can i make her feel I'm not doing anything wrong? Any tips on how to cheat and get away with it?Thinking about cheating?
If she cant prove it. It never happened.





AMIRITE???Thinking about cheating?
Bud, i'm really not meaning to put you down, but i have cheated before, and trust me, they find out, and the hurt in their eyes is absolutely unbearable. when your wife finds out, she will seriously think that something is wrong with her, its basically just a really messed up situation. But honestly, if you're willing to cheat on somebody that you are supposed to be with for the rest of your lives, than she obviously isnt important enough to you and you need to let her know. If you dont love her, than you shouldnt have married her. Really, if you want to give up a lifetime of happiness to have one little buisness trip hoedown, than you really need to take a good look at yourself.
DON'T cheat. My mom cheated on my dad with our contractor. I found out when I was 13 (my dad came home yelling and said stuff like ';I'm going to f***** kill him'; over and over). Apparently, this had been going on for about 3 years. I can honestly say, after all these years, I can never see my mom the same way again. Even if you don't have kids, I have seen the way it has hurt my family (my mom doesn't even talk to her parents anymore, her sister who is dying of cancer, her daughter, or her friends she used to talk to all the time). Cheating is completely selfish. No matter who you are and what ';justifiable'; reasons you may have, cheating is the best way to destroy someone else's life.
Are you serious.You married you wife for a reason. You made that vow before your wife and GOD. The other woman is not worth it to mess up what you have with your wife. You and your wife need to talk about your problems and get counseling. GOD sees everything that you do and a man that cheats on his wife will not be blessed.
sorry to tell ya but they always find out





ALWAYS





i've cheated three times on my boyfriend ;';( and i can never look at myself the same





and he found out, each one of them





if you have no guilt for cheating or thinking of it i suggest you get a divorce and become a male hooker
How stereotypical of you. If you hate your wife that much why don't you just ask her for a divorce and save you both the trouble.





FYI: for someone who doesn't want to get away with something you did a good job by posting it on a public website!
lol i don't even think this is a real question. I think its meant to just piss people off. First off why would you not want someone to find out and put it on the internet? Uh duh!





If this is true you shouldn't be married! You are dissrespecting what it means!
You're a skag and you don't deserve your wife... if you do it at least show her the respect of wearing a condom when you cheat with a woman you don't know anything about.
are you crazy you are married!!!! do you love your wife. well if your thnking about cheating then i guess not. then get a divorce. you wouldnt want her to do it to you would you? expecially if it is premeditated
OMG!!!! what kind of husband are you?!?! NOBODY not even the worst person in the world deserves to be treated like this! its dirty and its wrong!!! I really hope your wife finds out and divorces you...


JERK.
How about you don't cheat because believe me she will find out.
make her feel that you are doing nothing wrong by doing nothing wrong
OH MY GOD!!! you should be ashamed! I hope your wife finds ot. men like you are the reason im scared to get married!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment