Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i cope with a cheating girlfriend?

about 2 and a half years ago my girlfriend cheated on me. i was away and she was ******* this dude on the side. when i came back i hear stuff from neighbors friends and family. well she admitted to it after i got mad cuz i got warts (warts are from HPV) but here it is almost 3 years later and it makes my blood boil still.how can i cope with this. and learn to forgive and forget? im still with her we have two kids. i also went to health dept and got warts burned offHow do i cope with a cheating girlfriend?
You dump her and get a new girlfriend.How do i cope with a cheating girlfriend?
a cheating girlfriend is an oxymoron and so r u
Well, if you can't forget, it's over. Cheating isn't about sex, it's about being selfish. She did what she wanted without regard to you, kids, parents, siblings, grandparents, coworkers, friends, etc. It's all about her. Once a cheater, always a cheater. She is probably just being more careful especially since you took her back. If you don't have trust, you don't have anything. Call a divorce lawyer and find out your rights. You deserve a loving wife.
Sorry I think you need to sit down with her and talk this over if it's that bad get help like counsellor and get some advise. If you love her then try and work it out but dnt just stay with her because of the kids because kids can see how their parents feel because they can pick up on these things as I my mum and her bf use to yell all the time and get angry at each other around me and my sister or argued out of the way but we alwayed knew. So if there isn't love then there no point. I would suggest get the help and get this relationship working again and back on track if both want it too but if you both dont feel the same then there no point in carrying it on if it makes you that angry still.
Umm, you NEED to dump her cheating ***. She gave you warts and you're going to stay with her? Also, she cheated on you, and you're going to stay? I wouldn't be able to stay with someone if they had cheated on me.
You seem really forgiving, but if you can't move past it and mean it, you have to let her go. She is very capable of being faithful to you, but you guys have to talk about every little thing, get stuff off your chest and work through them. Communicating is the most important part of a healthy relationship.
Well you decided to stay with her, either go to counseling and try to overcome this, or figure out how to end this relationship on the best terms possible for the kids,
I could never stay with someone that cheated on me. I don't know how you've lasted, man.





Stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment