Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why can't men be faithful in relationships?

I'm a young, pisces female and I dated a young gemini male for about 3 years and it ended badly.


Sadly, throughout the relationship, I had a gut feeling something was wrong and he would always lie to me. The more time went on, the worst things got - he lied, he cheated, drifted away, we argued more, his friends mattered more, etc.





The thing is he never had the heart to break up with me or be honest. He cared about my well-being and was there for me at times, but he just couldn't be loyal. I don't understand why because he never told me if something was lacking in our relationship. Why would he string me along for all this pain if he wanted to flirt around with other women %26amp; not get serious? If he didn't want me, why didn't he just say so?





A year later now, we have gotten in contact on Facebook ONLY and only talk on Facebook chat from time to time. He acts like nothing ever happened and like he never broke my heart.





He wasn't even there for me towards the very end of our relationship when I lost my 24-year old brother to cancer.





Now, he has the nerve to ask ';how many sexual partners did i have after him?'; He has asked this more than once even though i told him it's none of his business.





He seems to never feel any emotion, show emotion. He can't love, it's like nothing can get to him, and nothing matters to him but himself, sex, and getting high.





Why should it matter?





I'm venting %26amp; I'm sorry for the lengthy question, but I do appreciate sincere comments.





Please %26amp; thank you.Why can't men be faithful in relationships?
I can see why you're mad and stereotyping men.



Some of us actually love being faithful. It's even a turn on.



From what I read, you dated one of the many guys that give the rest of us the bad reputation.

My unasked opinion: Sever all communication with him. He's not even a good friend.



There will always be good and bad people in both genders and all zodiacs, remember that. =)



Best wishes!Why can't men be faithful in relationships?
You must have done something to force him into the arms of another woman. Have you gained weight or otherwise been boring in bed? I think it's time to stop blaming the men and start looking inward and stop being so retarded with the zodiac signs. They are for ding bats, have you ever heard one high functioning adult professional ever say anything about somebody being a Leo or Cancer etc?? They are for the weak so just stop.
look girl, all the men are not the same, u dated the wrong guy, he may be a liar, but all the men are not. there are lots and lots of faithful and honest men whom no one even notices..... go on and next time date more carefully.....
You were dating the wrong person.





Not all guys are like that. Most of them are, to be honest.





Choose who you date carefully. Make sure he really likes you, and you really like him.
Just because one guy hurt you doesn't make all guys unfaithful. You were just dating an immature loser. Find some new hobbies and make some new friends, you need to move on and eventually you will meet a real man.
It shouldn't matter, sometimes there are things in life that have no straight forward answers. The thoughtless things he did which hurt you he obviously has no idea of, lives in his own little fantasy world which seems to revolve around him mostly. I would seriously do whatever it takes to get over the pain he caused you so you can move forward without that hang up. Forgive him cause he probably doesn't believe he did anything wrong anyway, we can waste our lives away trying to figure out why others are like they are but in the end it isn't worth it. Here's wishing you a gr8 life. And don't believe that all men are unfaithful just because some of them are. God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment