Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My cheating boyfriend wants to now mary me. Please read...?

Tony and I started dating about five years back when we were still at high school. We were so much in love that all we did was hang around with each other and looked deep into each others eyes all day long.





After graduating from high school, we entered different collage and are living in different apartments. We are so far apart that we can only meet every two weeks as it takes six hours to reach, and either I go to his place or he comes to mine. A few timed when we were talking on the phone, I distinctly heard a woman鈥檚 voice on the other end, when asked he would always say it was just the TV, but to me it always sounded like the same woman鈥檚 voice. One year ago, I visited him and stayed the night over, in the morning, I went to the bathroom, and as I was coming out something shiny caught my eyes. Upon closer inspection, I found it to be an expensive woman鈥檚 earring. Immediately, I felt a cold chill run down my spine and my stomach started squirming. I put the earring back but didn鈥檛 confront him and took the long ride home to get to my place. I again and again kept hearing the same woman鈥檚 muffled voice in the background a few times as I called him over the phone. Finally I couldn鈥檛 take it anymore, and decided to do something.





Several years after my mother had died, my father finally started dating and he was unlucky enough to fall into the trap of one nasty woman who ended up cheating on him. Dad had bought several spy ware kit to ascertain if his suspicions were true 鈥?and they were. Knowing what my dad had gone through, I refused to suffer the same way! So I borrowed his spy ware and set it up in strategic location on my boyfriend鈥檚 apartment when he had gone out fetch Chinese takeouts. Two weeks later, I took them back to my place and viewed the evidence, and sure enough, I was spot on! He was so cheating on me with a tall red head. I鈥檓 blonde, and before we started dating my bf was known for having a thing for redheads. I watched with my own two eyes as they had sex right in the bed where we were intimate; I watched with my own two eyes my boyfriend lying with a straight face on the phone that the muffled voice was coming from the TV and not the redhead trying to grope his dick!





I was so angry! My blood was boiling, my stomach churning, and I was so filled with rage that I pounded the table my laptop was at and made a sizeable dent! Yet still, I did not call him or confront him, I decided to get my own revenge then! Whenever we talked or met, I would smile politely and play the perfect girlfriend, but whenever I was away from him, I cheated on him with multiple men while he was just stuck with the one redhead! As time went by, my hatred for him grew and grew to the point that I absolutely LOATHED him. Yet I have never told him how I felt or even confronted him about it. He still thinks I鈥檓 in love with him because I am so nice and polite and loving around him 鈥?what he doesn鈥檛 know is that my intense, passionate hatred has made me act this way.





We will be graduating in a few months now and he has been hinting about wanting to get married since we made it this far! Huh! The red head, Sheila, had been out of the picture for a while now. They broke it off a month after I had installed the spy ware because she was a senior and had graduated and moved on. he did not hook up with any other woman after that, and is in love with me more than he ever was. My problem is, what do I do now? I hate him so much that I鈥檓 afraid that if we do get married, I will smile and nod lovingly all the way 鈥?even as I am suffocate him by pressing a pillow over his face as he sleeps! I do not want to do that as I might get arrested and spend the rest of my life in jail. I am writing this lengthy story of mine now because I am trying to think up of innovative ways to break up with him that will not only devastate him, but also bring home the point what a looser he really is! Any body got any ideas?My cheating boyfriend wants to now mary me. Please read...?
You seem to be willing to go to any length to get back at this guy.


I can't agree with what you have done so far to get your revenge because that has only cheapened you.


But if you want to go even farther you might consider marrying him and then divorcing him after you get what ever you can from the marriage. That's pretty extreme but you seem the type that would be willing to go to that much trouble.


The smartest thing that you could do though would be to move on and try to forget what this guy has done to you.


Whatever you choose to do, best of luck to you.My cheating boyfriend wants to now mary me. Please read...?
Living well is the best revenge. Just break up and move on.
ONCE A CHEATER .... ALWAYS A CHEATER.





(TOO long to read)
i can't believe anyone would do that
have you ever heard of the saying ';two wrongs don't make a right'; well karma is going to bite you in the *** just like it will him. the way its going to bite him is you will no longer be with him and the other girl he probably loved also broke up with him. so that's his karma now your karma is every guy you slept with there is probably one that has an STD you might have that or the next guy you fall in love with will do the same to you why because when you tell him your story which you will we always tell, he will think well **** if she cheated on someone she actually loved what makes me any different so you will never be happy in your next relationships. what you should have done is confronted him right then and there and moved on with your life now he wants to get married if you do that you know he will cheat again and so will you just to get even so don't ruin marriage just out of jealousy that's stupid think about it and just walk away from him and all that drama brake up with him and never tell your next bf what you did out of revenge..
if he cheated then he will cheat after you guys get married do not trust him.








answer mine!
wel hun the red head might not no about you the blonde he could be playing both of you ,he prob isnt wanting to get married now? hes getting cake and eating it ?
Just leave him. Explain that you know for a fact he cheated, but it's probably best if you don't explain how. Describe the redhead to him so he knows you know the truth. Definitely do not marry him, you'll only regret it later on. If you're out to destroy him too, which in all honesty doesn't sound like a bad idea to me, tell him that once you discovered him cheating you began doing it too, but now you've grown tired of him and you no longer have any use for him. He'll be speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment