Friday, August 20, 2010

Married man cheating on with his wife and getting away because she doesn't know. How do we let her know?

I am one of the victims that he lied all this time. But I don't think his wife knows that he is cheating has been going on for five years before he met me. I think she only know this time incident. This is unjustice. I really want her to know that I didn't start anything knowingly and deserve an apology from him. And also she needs to what went on for past five years...he told me about those relationships saying he's being single and go through different relationships. I feel so used, want to tell his wife but she gets so upset and thinks I am after him...not at all. But justice needs to be done....If she decide it is ok after she hear the whole thing, that is fine. But at least someone needs to be able to tell her. Can anyone has an answer how it can be done?Married man cheating on with his wife and getting away because she doesn't know. How do we let her know?
To be honest the best thing you can do is just go your own way. Let him destroy his family by himself and you are best to leave and make your life a new.Married man cheating on with his wife and getting away because she doesn't know. How do we let her know?
Yes you should tell her.Tell her everything.Be honest and tell the truth.So go ahead Tell her.

Report Abuse



Yes you should tell her.Tell her everything.Be honest and tell the truth.So go ahead Tell her.

Report Abuse



Your desires are very understandable. Let me suggest that you will not be any better off having told her, and neither will they. She probably knows very well what sort of guy he is. Rather, she KNOWS what sort of guy she has and MAY realize the extent of his behavior. I'm sorry you have been duped. It has to be very difficult to deal with his treachery. I'd rather have you spend time thinking of ways to avoid deception in the future--there were clues.
Yes what is your motive here. Is it totally innocent or do you just want to destroy his marriage because he hurt you and lied to you. Don't you think you are wasting too much time trying to get back at him and not enough time moving on with your own life. Trust me if his wife don't know yet she will eventually find out. Leave it alone and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment