Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What am i ment to do i cant cope ?

I will make this as short as i can. my partner admitted he was cheating on me 2 years ago with my friend shes also my neighbour.Her partner was also a close friend who came to us for advice when they werent getting on my bfriend used to say get rid of her shes sleeping around and lots more anywayin the end it was him who she was seeing and i hurt so much but i forgave.i asked lots of questions but i new that he wasent telling me the truth,2 month later he sat down and told me everything like it was more than sex,he did have her at hotels,he also slept with 5 prostutes,tried to kiss a few people aswel these people i knew (all in 8 month)also that when my first child was born he kissed a woman i no and she told him no when he wanted to go further i knew her to.what a shock i got nobody would ever think he was thet person anyway he wanted a break away but i didnt want him to go i see my neighbour everyday so he left anyway and my life broke down i begam really badly addicted to anfetamine and was taking so much i wasnt sleeping for days i was seeing people in my garden also i spent nights watching to see if he was in her house.my wee boy 3yr at time seen me bang my head i didnt no what to do he wouldnt help me he told me to get over it .i decided to try let him be i went to visit him where he was staying when my son was at nursery we did have sex a few times then he tells me he fantasised about all my pals another neighbour to and he didnt no what he was doing he was depressed on my birthday i wasnt aloud to c him as he saw me 2 days before it was really hurtful i didnt trust anyone during all this my bro moved away my dad tried to commit suacide and my mum is really down because my dad has been cheating on her so i just kept taking base my wee boy sufferd he stayed with me all the timw if he wasnt there i dont no what i would have done.5 month after this i thought he was coming home soon but NO he decided that him and my neighbour were going to be together.i slept with her man that nite and she did not like it and told me she used mine and she would staty clear my bfriend was in total shock and said i was never to talk to him again.


well we moved house to start a fresh but my head was so ruined with the drug(base) i struggled.i became pregnant and had a wee girl 7 weeks ago i stayed off all drugs when i was preg and when she was one week old i took 1 bit and i am back to square 1 i no for shure he lies i dont no what about we hardly talk he left a few weeks ago again cause he was depressed now hes back i could go on on on i really cant cope my kids are suffering my head feels totally wasted i have no pals no confidence im very paranoid about everything i feel like running away my wee boys behaviour is so bad my bfriend lies on the couch and fones his pals i really need help i dont want to be myself with this frame of mind nobody listens everyone thinks im ok and i have told ppl how i feel but they dont seem to care please help he was a good guy we have been together for six years with two kids n dogs he suffers from depression which dosent help


thank youWhat am i ment to do i cant cope ?
I think You should get some help.





There are a lot of places around that will give you strong advice to make you pull through.





I know your going through a rough time at the moment and it seems to you like everything is going wrong but if you ask some experts how to deal with the drugs and also social life,What am i ment to do i cant cope ?
The only thing I can advise you to do is for you get into a rehab. And find someone that you know your kids are going to be safe to live with while you put your life in order. I can't believe that you have two beautiful children and you let them see you doing drugs. Your kids surely don't deserve that kind of life. You're putting your focus on a man that is nothing but a loser. Your first priorities should be your children. How can you make two little ones lives so insecure? Can't you see the damage that you are doing to your kids? You need to kick you in the butt and you need to get your life back. The guy that you were with for six years is telling you that he is a cheater and that you cannot trust him. Do you honestly think that he's going to change for you? Hell, no because he seems to be enjoying sleeping around. I think that it's high time that you take a long good look in the mirror and see what you are doing to you and your kids. No, wonder your son's behavior is so bad. You can't blame your son for acting out because he's scared and he has no clue what is going on. Get rid of that man and get your life in order so your kids can have a life. And don鈥檛 say that you can鈥檛 live without him. A man that treats his woman the way he treats you should not be involved in a relationship. Your man has no respect for you and you need to see that. Depression or not he鈥檚 ruining your life and your kid鈥檚 lives. Now it鈥檚 up to you to stand on your own two feet and you need to tell you that enough is enough. You really need help and you should ask for it. Talk to your family doctor to see what he or she can do for you.You may think that I鈥檓 harsh but I鈥檓 not. I鈥檓 just trying to make you see that what you are doing is so wrong. You need to get your life back. And as long as you live with that man then you won鈥檛 be able to do that. Doing drugs is not a solution but getting help is. And staying is an abusive relationship will destroy you and your kids.





Edit





You say that you don鈥檛 do drugs in front of your kids. But then you say that your head was so ruined by the drugs. So, if your head is ruined then the kids are feeling it. You also say that you don鈥檛 want to be by yourself because of the frame of mind that you are in. You say he鈥檚 a good guy but he has been cheating on you and in my book that is not what I call a good guy.





You need to go back to what your life was before you met your boyfriend. You are a good person and you know you are. So, don鈥檛 let your boyfriend take that away from you. You were not lucky with love but you have two beautiful children to think about. You have been working your butt off to try to make your relationship work but it鈥檚 not working. You do need help for the drugs and help to move on with your life and you know that. You are a strong person and I know if you get the help that you need then you and your kids are going to be just fine. But you need to go out there and get it because no one is going to come to you and help you sort out the mess that you are in. You need to give you and your children a chance to live again. And you can do it. You just need to have faith in you. Don鈥檛 you want to be the person you were six years ago? If yes, then do something about it. You need to get off the drugs. And you need to be in therapy so you can learn how to cope and accept what has happened to you. You can do it. I know you can. Right now your world seems dark and scary but you can make it better if you work hard at it. Pick up the phone and start making calls so you can get help for you and your kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment