Friday, August 20, 2010

I am an Accomplished Drunk???Affecting My Life?

I amdoing great financially/career wise but my personal life is suffering. I get drunk and ruin every relationship I get in. I am really a beautiful (not bold) person while sober really shy. I drink to loosen up from my shy and passive personailty and become SUPER BOLD offending people with Sober Thoughts (i wouldn't usually say) . I'm an introvert. I'm not having sex with my boyfriend of 6 months because I told him he was horrible in the bedroom while I was drunk. He does need improvement but I shouldn't have stated that. He said I turn him off when I'm drunk. Which is alot so they we are not having sex. I feels he's not attracted to me anymore but he doesn't want to end the relationship. I sends guys on emotional roller coasters because they love me sober but hate me drunk (so they don't leave right away they usually cheat though resulting in me dumping them) I need advice on how to make this work with him and I realize I have a drinking problem.I am an Accomplished Drunk???Affecting My Life?
If you want to ruin your liver and your looks and die early you are going the right way about it. Anyone who is drunk is boring and not attractive. Apart from joining AA or getting some other help for your alcoholism you should join a group to help you with your shyness and then you shouldn't have the ';need'; to get drunk so often. Why not join Toastmasters or a debating society which will force you to get up and speak in front of others and when you get used to this you will get over your shyness. If you don't get help you can also watch your finances and career go down the drain. Nobody wants an alcholic on the payroll.I am an Accomplished Drunk???Affecting My Life?
You need to stop drinking, period. Stop. Completely. Forever.





It won't kill you, it really won't! And maybe you'll have a chance to have a happy life.





Good luck.
';Alcohol is the cause of and solution to all of lives problems';. Homer Simpson
Drinking is for people who can hold their liqueur. You should probably stop.
Yeah, you just get drunk. Getting drunk's simply the way thing are
  • myspace pictures
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment