Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm Truly Sorry. How Do I Show Her? I never meant what I said. It was stupid :(?

I dated this girl and we were planning on being together forever. We were both completely serious and a boy kissed her. She let it happen but didn't exactly stop him right away. so she cheated. she was honest and told me the next day. she handled it well for what she could have done after kissing another guy. i never cheated or anything but i live out of town. i was very very loyal and did everything to make her happy. quit smoking drinking and even dont be around girls who she thinks like me. i told her that maybe were not ready because of what she did. i basically broke up very nicely. we were best friends and everything. i love her. i thought if shes not ready we sholdnt be together after what she did. were now broken up and i regret it. i want to be with her. the next day i forgave her for it and wanted to be together. ill always love her no matter what. i broke up because i was hurt. it was a mistake. i made a bad call and now im single. i want to be with her more than anything and this is the only second chance id ever ask for. i love her and want to be together but now she wont take me back after saying shell never leave me if i dont let go but shes saying i let her go. i might have said that but i truly didnt mean it and im sorry. i never let go and ill always love her and want to spend forever making her happy. how do i get her back? i know something is still there in her heart. please help?I'm Truly Sorry. How Do I Show Her? I never meant what I said. It was stupid :(?
you can just tell her that u like her very much and wud like to get her bak or jus date me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?kiddingI'm Truly Sorry. How Do I Show Her? I never meant what I said. It was stupid :(?
Then go get her! tell her how you feel! fight for her before it is too late!!





good luck!
So she screwed up and now the tables have been turned so you feel like you are the one who did something wrong? Did I get that right? Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with someone manipulating the situation to their favor? Seriously, she should be thankful you have forgiven her. Anything short of that is simply crap. One more tip... you said you would spend the rest of your life making her happy... that person has to make themselves happy. No one can make someone else happy; it just does not work that way.
Oh...you are so sweet! I wish all guys were like you. =)





Ok, first of all, I don't know why you think it's your fault and you are sorry? It's her! She's the one that kissed ANOTHER guy, NOT you! It was only natural for you to react this way -- because it shows that you really love her because it made you so mad that you broke up with her. Also, this shows you that you love this girl and you can't live without her!





I don't know how long the both of you have split but go after her--get her back! Tell her you need to talk to her and explain that you are sorry for breaking up with her, that you made a mistake, that you were so pissed that the other guy kissed her that it made you mad --say it was out of anger of the OTHER guy...not her! Tell her that you love her for that fact that she told you the truth about what happened...just be honest and let her know asap! You'll do it!





Good luck and I hope everything works out for the both of you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment