Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Huge boy problems...?

okay so i met this guy in november and we automatically clicked. i liked him pretty much since i met him... then in decemember he ended up dumping his girl friend for me. we went out for a little bit but he broke up with me for noo reason. about a month later we went out again for a month and we were the best of friends in a relation ship it was so prefect. but he ended up cheating on me..


and dumping me agaiiin. wow. i know hes a fag. but five days later he came back and we still loved each other so muchh. he apparently had dumped me because he felt so bad for what he did he though i wouldn't love him anymore.





so we got back together for a long long time but then broke up once again and didn't talk for two months. until one day he randomly texted me and we talked for awhile it felt like old times cause we still could talk like best friends and it never got boring.


the next day we hung out and it was amazing but he was going out with some other girl.. yet he told my friend he liked me again ...


that didn't last long and we only ended up talking again on the last day of school





so sometimes he would text me like regular friend and crap.


but i went to my friends pool party and it was only me and him my friend whos having the party and one other guy... so 3 guys and one girl haha, you could guess how that went over..


so anyways... me and him n the beginning were flirting and stuff until then we got touchy..


then we kept getting told to makeout... so we did... (we didn't ever make outt when we were dating though) soo then he started to like me and we liked eachother and had a thing for about a week. then he said he didn't want a girlfriend in the summer but the next day he goes out with the girl he cheated on me with months ago...





a few weeks have passed since then and we just started talking again...


he though i hated him and i thought he hated me...


but now we are cool.





i'd really appreciate it if you don't judge my decisions cause i really love him. i just don't know where to take it from here.


i think its been long enough away from the cheating thing to worry about that anymore...


i know i know i shouldn't ever date him again, let alone talk to him...


but he's always meant so much to me. i could never let him go.


i just don't know what to do right now.





any advice? or similar situations?Huge boy problems...?
My advice requires me judging your decision. You may really love him, but just because you love him doesn't mean you should love him. He hasn't done anything to earn your love..





From experience, if you ever want to get over him, you're going to just have to stop talking to him. It just won't work any other way. Stop talking to him for a few months until you're sure your feelings are gone (and they will be, trust me), and then you can be friends.





Just because you don't want to get with him again doesn't mean you guys can't be friends. But you can't be friends if you still love him.Huge boy problems...?
1st let me start with the real def. of RELATIONSHIP -


n. a partnership.





so this .. partnership .. is between say a guy and a girl of course. in ur case the guy seems to be not intersted, right? so u wish u could change him? impossible. truth hurts. %26amp; yes. it's hurt me before too. cold. i know. but dont stop reading.





i started off with the negative. but dont forget the positive(s):


1. YOU


this part of the ideal relationship involves..yes.. YOU. the most important part. practice a meditation every day in which u tell urself, in the mirror or private place, that u r worthy to be loved.





2. use ur imagination.....u will never change him.....but life.....will change!

No comments:

Post a Comment