Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I can't explain this to myself and I'm too embarrassed to bring it up to my friends?

I just got out of a very traumatic relationship where my ex who is in the military lied to me constantly. I just recently discovered that while he was away he was cheating on me and even when he got back went to go look at this 34 yr old woman. i'm 23 as well as he. I berated myself for the longest thinking it was my fault. Yesterday I cried so much because of the humiliation and deception I felt. I did the unexplainable I called this woman and spoke to her...thank God she wasn't mean and was able to talk to me in spite of my crying. I know I'm stupid =( I hate doing this I just don't know how to stop. Well this is the part where is gets sick...I don't know but I know that I'm a straight girl but for some reason I fantasize of being with these women my ex was sleeping with while he was with me. I know it's sick and I don't know why I think that way am I going crazy?? What's wrong with me? Has anyone ever gone through this?I can't explain this to myself and I'm too embarrassed to bring it up to my friends?
I think a part of it has to do with you being betrayed by him for these women. Because you believe he chose them over you, you believe they have something interesting or unusual about them that makes them more appealing. Your just curios about why your ex finds them more appealing.I can't explain this to myself and I'm too embarrassed to bring it up to my friends?
No, its okay. I'm gay too and I don't have even half the issues these wacky straight people have.
Dude thats hot. No your not going crazy its the forbbiden fruit theory :P





That'll do pig.
If you dont want to in real life then dont worry about it.
No, you're not going crazy because you started thinking about going to bed with someone of your own sex ..!


But the fact that you used that frasing suggests that it probably guards no relation to your sex orientation but that it may well be a - not so common - reaction to sth very traumatical, sexually speaking, which is exactly what you've been through ..


You shouldn't worry too much about having fantasies one way or another.


Bringing sth like that up to your friends and discuss it .. well, pretty much depends on how open minded they are ..
  • antispyware
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment