Friday, August 20, 2010

Is this a true friend? who is right me or her?

what I did: I made out with a guy and I have a boyfriend. Another fact is that I am not in love with my boyfriend and have wanted to break up with him for the longest time but I didn't have the heart to do it.. it's too hard... like ripping off a bandaid despite the fact that he is a 100% complete jerk to me in every sense of the word.





So, my close friends were all real supportive of me and were like ';hope things work out with the new guy, you will get inspiration and courage to finaly leave your boyfriend etc..'; Then, the next day, the new guy says he's not interested when it was obvious the night before he was COMPLETELY into me. I then found out he spoke with a common ';friend'; (not a close one) and she apparently told him I have a boyfriend and that he should stay away because i cheated. Then she told me that I should take my time and not cheat and that I'm a bad person and that SHE'S ONLY SAYING THIS TO ME BECAUSE SHE'S MY FRIEND.


How can she call herself a friend?Is this a true friend? who is right me or her?
She is not a true friend. A true friend would not have said anything to the guy, or at least she would have only told nice things about you. Seems to me this ';friend'; is jealous of you and is conspiring to doom your new relationship to fail. Honestly you may have to pull this girl aside and tell her firmly but nicely that you took offense at her interfering and that it is not her place to ';look out for you';. If she makes a fuss or still is a problem towards you, then cut her out of your life. If you see her coming go the other way. If she says hello, don't answer back. And that being said, you really need to break things off with your old boyfriend. Doing so will not give anyone a reason to pry into your relationships. Good luckIs this a true friend? who is right me or her?
i really think she WAS trying to help but got carried away and didn't really mean to heart u in any way but u should mention it to her and about ur boy friend thing i think u need to tell him that i wasn't really thinking when i made out with u and all but u should say i think (say ur reason y u want to break up) and say to him i still want to be ur friend and all(if u do) and hope that he will understand and every thing will work out OK. :)
first of all you was wrong. you should have broken up with your boyfriend before you had sex with the other guy. and your friend/s are wrong.. i do not wish to sound mean but you need to grow up.
Well your both wrong.





You SHOULDN'T have made out w/ that guy. It's your fault you didn't have the guts to let him go, doesn't matter how much of a jerk he is.





It WASNT her place to go and tell him that, it's not her business to be involved in.





She shouldn't have called you a bad person but she was completly RIGHT in saying that you should have taken your time and not cheated.





I don't think your a bad person for what you did, you just made a bad decision.





This girl doesn't sound like a good friend though. Sounds like she was causing drama, something you don't seem to mind all that much from your post (keep in mind i don't know you)
ur both wrong ......

No comments:

Post a Comment