Monday, August 16, 2010

Is There a Point when you've been cheating on enough that it reflects on you

Im 29, over the past 7 to 8 years i've been involved in three very serious relationships, one being a marriage. All three have culimnated with me being cheated on. Im miles away from perfection but have always worked as hard as i could to make a relationship work and to be the guy my girl wants, but the results have all been the same. Im starting to do a little dating now (which is not easy at all) and the subject of past relationships comes up and inveitably why did they end. Im always honest with the reason, and get the same reaction, they always say how terrible, and how could someone do that to me. My question is..while they are saying that, is it possible in the back of their mind they are thinking that there must be something really wrong with me to be cheated on by three different girls. I now this isnt a fun topic, but any honest opinions would be greatly appreciated.Is There a Point when you've been cheating on enough that it reflects on you
your choosing the wrong women for one





and being someone(myself) whom has also had several bad men


in my life.





I'd have to say its definitely not you!!!





although you may think after awhile it is you


your just obviously picking the wrong types!





pick a woman whom says repeatedly shes into your ';persoanlity'; into monogamus relationships and has a few long terms under her belt.





btw just to be honest


women love oral if your not good at it!


well, you won't be able to keep a woman either.





Pick women whom are mature patient %26amp; want someone kind


in their life.


sounds like your picking selfish materialistic women to me.





hope all this helped.Is There a Point when you've been cheating on enough that it reflects on you
i'm in the same situation as you.


all my previous relationships ended because i've been cheated on and when i tell people they go ';how could they do that to you, you're so nice.'; but yeah in the back of their minds they are saying ';there must be something wrong with you for all of them to do something like that.';


They say it silently.
unfortunatly yes it does. But it can be good,. You will learn to be more cautious and not jump into things as quickly as before. I have been married 2 times and have had a few long term relationships. In one now and have talked of marriage but I just am not ready because past
shitballs
  • antispyware
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment