Friday, August 20, 2010

My Girlfriend kinda cheated on me in away to punish me what should i do?

when me and my girlfriend started dating she kinda liked another guy and almost dated him but never did anything me and my girlfriend have been dating for 1 year and 6 months and one night we broke up and then a day later i called her and told her i didn't mean to break up with her. But she then later told me that she kissed the guy she liked before we started dating and stayed up all night with him till 8 in the morning doing what knows not. She told me they held hands and she kissed him on the cheek but i can't stop thinking about it. My heart aches all the time unless she is near me. My ex-girlfriend cheated on me 2 times. But what should i do how do i get over this and still date my girlfriend. I'm always thinking about this guy and this guy is her bestfriends brother and she is over there all the time. oh and she said thats all they did was hug, hold hands, and she kissed him on the cheek and he kissed her on the forehead kinda weird huhMy Girlfriend kinda cheated on me in away to punish me what should i do?
You should grow a pair. It's adolescence. It may suck, but things work out.My Girlfriend kinda cheated on me in away to punish me what should i do?
Well you did break up...but the thing that gets me is; People have a fight and out of impulse they break up. Then when things calm down, they realize they never wanted to break up and then get back together.


People are childish....why do i say this, because i was like that!


If you can't talk it out like adults and resolve a issue without breaking up...then you SHOULDN'T be together.


Stop wasting your time with no-bodies. They are BETTER fish in the sea.
its not punishment dear...


she like him and u never fource anyone to be with us...


u like her tell her quitely and when she reliase that u really love her and her feelings r just attraction then she is with u...
firstly dude, grow a pair and stop being such a wuss.





secondly, you two broke up one night, then a day later caleld her to get back together.





in between you guys breaking things off and then hooking back up, she may or may not have hooked up with another guy.





regardless, of your precious feeligns, you were broken up and she sought comfort in the arms of anyother man, guess you shouldnt have been so rash to break things off hey???





what she did is not kinda cheating. it's not cheating at all. if you can't even believe her when she says they just talked and hugged a bit then YOUR trust issues are going to be a major problem if you expect any sort of future relationship.





you love sick puppies deserve each other.
It wasn't to punish you, it's because she still has feelings for him.


This DOES NOT mean she doesn't like you (more, probably), but you should tell he how you feel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

After being in relationship with my boyfriend for six years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem. Contact him now for your relationship or marriage problems via this email (owaselespelltemple@gmail.com)

Post a Comment