Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I make paranoia about my gf cheating on me go away?

I have a feeling that my gf isnt happy and that shes gonna cheat on me... She says shes happy and shed never do anything like that coz she loves me. Im extremely paranoid and I CANNOT stop thinking bout her. I trust her but i dont trust the guys she hangs out with and she says that u need two to cheat on someone, if someone tries something on her she would push him away and shell call me right away. I think im pushing her away from me with my paranoia. HOW DO I GET RID OF PARANOIA?How do I make paranoia about my gf cheating on me go away?
okay, she shouldn't have other male friends like that. I don't care how much self control she thinks she has, but she's human and things can happen when least expected. Trust is so important in a relationship, but it's foolish to put it to the test. I don't care how much you love someone, we are all human and we are all capable of making mistakes. Your girlfriend is playing with fire having close relationships with other guys. It's up to you to decide if you wanna swallow your feelings, put up with it, and hope nothing ever happens, or to draw the line. Your feelings are normal, though they may be exagerated out of insecurity, which in itself isn't good. You should not be insecure, she likes you enough to be with you, but don't be so naive to think that everything's peachy while your girl has a bunch of dude buddies. If something does happen, it's no reflection on your self worth, she put herself in a compromising position. You, being a guy yourself, should know that there's men out there with rotten intentions. I know because I let a creep sucker me in and I love my husband dearly. When I finally woke up out of my lala land, I realized what a parasite that guy was, and he played like he was my friend and respected me. In reality, he just wanted in my pants and was very patient and coniving and he actually made it there. My stomach turns at the thought. I'm sooooo thankful my marriage is okay and that creep is loooong gone, but your girl needs to wake up. It just takes one creep, and one weak moment and one perfect opportunity.How do I make paranoia about my gf cheating on me go away?
Dude it sounds perfectly find. The reason you a paranoid is because you lack self confidence and worth. You are insecure and feel the other guys are better then you and she wont be able to resist them if they tried something because shes with you. Truthfully I've suffered with this problem in the past but i don't have it anymore. Important thing to remember is that she is with YOU, not the other guys. Trust me if she thought they were better she would dump you and be with them. You are pushing her away with this because girls find lack of confidence and over worried behavior very unattractive. So stop worrying so much she has picked to be with you not them, don't mess it up.
You can't get rid of the paranoia. It will always be there. You just have to remember that you trust your girl and that nothing will happen. You'll always have that doubt in the back of your mind, but if you really love her then you can trust her enough. Just don't bring it up anymore. Either you trust her or you don't, and if you don't trust her then there is no reason to be with her.





And trust isn't a feeling. You're always going to feel worried and paranoid about this. Trust is a choice. Trust is not saying anything about it and not checking up on her despite your doubts.
Well first of all, you got to really trust her. And trust that she really does love you like she says she does. and you gotta trust that she would never do that to you. thats what relationships are really all about is trust. So don't get paranoid over something that she says she's never going to do. Don't push her away or bother her about it anymore. thats why your pushing her away is because she counts on you to trust and believe her.
I think you should just live life and not worry. if you trust her then that should be enough. If other guys try to make a move on her then she should be smart and love you enough not to cheat on you. Hang out with your friends and party. don't worry about it. Just trust her
you can escape your paranoia by realizing that she's going to do what she wants to do and that she's your girlfriend because she wants to be your girlfriend and if she wanted to be with someone else she would have been. DUH!
Paranoia is something you have to overcome with trust. If your feeling this way you obviously have some trust issues you need to work out with your gf and if that doesnt work then maybe you two werent meant to be
i've got the same problem sorta. just listen to what she says, and if she IS actually cheating on you, it will be much more apparent than just a suspicion.
I don't think you need to be in relationship right now.Id dump her,Or go on a break until you can learn not to think shes cheating.
If she knows you feel like this and then carries on with these ';friends'; like nothing, get rid of her. Sounds like she likes making you jealous.
Stop cheating on her. thats usually what causes paranoya.
get high as a kite my friend. i figure the paranoias will eventually cancel out each other.
just trust her. or dump her and find someone you wont be paranoid with!
think how she would feel if you cheated on her.. kinda reverse it...
start trusting her
dump her

No comments:

Post a Comment