Friday, August 20, 2010

Cheating...?

In my book, kissing is cheating. My boyfriend %26amp; I have been together over a yr. Lately he's been watching his friends get engaged %26amp; married; since he's 28, this is hard to watch.


On Sunday night, he kissed another girl. It was the first time he's ever cheated on me (he can't lie so I know). He told me the reason it happened was b/c he wanted to see how much he really cares about me. He admitted it right away %26amp; said that he loves me - that's what it took to figure out his feelings. He said that he kissed her to see how it made him feel %26amp; he said it broke his heart b/c he realized how much he loved me. He said it made him see that he could spend the rest of his life with me.


My problem = I love him %26amp; don't want to lose him. I think one day we'll get married %26amp; I can definitely see growing old %26amp; having kids with him, the whole 9 yds. He's my soulmate.


My ?, though, is - am I making a big mistake taking him back? Is it true that ';once a cheater always a cheater';?Cheating...?
A simple kis and he admitted it.





NO you're not making a mistake taking him back, you have a future wiht him and a happy life!!





He obviously loves you!Cheating...?
Your Welcome. Always remember that relationships are hard work. But, if the two people uinvolved are wi9lling to work things out and talk to eachother, nothing can tare them apart!

Report Abuse



I agree that kissing is cheating. If he cheats on you in any other way then don't take him back but if it's just kissing, then listen to his explanation and take him back if it's reasonable. For example what i hear from you he sounds like an amazing boyfriend and you should just forgive him.鈾?

Report Abuse



Well why dont you kiss another guy to find out hpw much you love him and then see if he will take you back and that way you will know if he really meant what he said.. Because it does not make sence to me.

Report Abuse



I sympathise with your feelings and I think you have a good reason to question his sincerity. I would telll him that he needs to take some time by himself and consider what and who he wants. Make it clear to him that you are angry and betrayed. Your sense of confidence and demand for respect will make him more attracted to you (make it clear to him that you can live and be happy without him)
Maybe you both should date around for a while.
no! you guys sound cute!
No you aren't making a mistake. Give it another try cause you sound like you are meant to be together. He told you about the kiss and he could have just left you in the dark. Best Wishes!!!
Not true at all! I have only cheated on one bf and it was because he had physically hurt me prior to the cheating....


The one thing I do know is that even though my ex deserved to feel that pain and betrayal, I felt worse about myself. I felt dirty and used with this bartender friend of mine....I think it made me feel really gross about myself and my way of dealing with things at the time.





So basically, my advice is to trust him and believe that you two will always be able to talk to each other with honesty and feeling. As long as there is honesty, there can be no drama!
Wait...he cheated on you to find out how much he loves you? Wow!!! Did you actually forgive him?....
It was just a kiss. And it was only one girl. At least he didn't have to go all the way to know you are the one he loves. He fessed up right away and it helped him sort things out. Don't continue to punish him for it. If you have to, find another guy to kiss and tell him the same thing he told you. I think you got a great guy on your hands. Don't screw it up over one kiss. Good luck.
BE CALM, BUT IN MY OWN EXPERIENCE IF HE HAD THE COLD BLOOD TO DO THAT THEN...HE WOULD DO IT AGAIN...ON THE OTHER HAND IT SEEMS STUPID TO ME TO PROVE HOW MUCH I LOVE A PERSON BY KISSING ANOTHER GUY???!!!


COME ON...HE IS BEING SELFISH AND UR SUFFERING A LOT. TAKE A BREAK AND THEN U WILL FIND OUT IF HIS LOVE IS REAL OR NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment