Friday, August 20, 2010

Is he cheating on me???? help PLEASEE!!!!?

ok so my bf lives an hour away and i think hes cheating on me like he never really wants to talk to me on the phone anymore he says he will call me back later and dosent and hes always going and getting drunk with his friends so what do i do and how do i know if he is???Is he cheating on me???? help PLEASEE!!!!?
It really doesn't matter. Just break up with him and date someone closer. Obviously he doesn't have the character to date you over a long distance relationship, but then, most men don't.Is he cheating on me???? help PLEASEE!!!!?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> .. well here are some signs of cheating.





if he is cheating, then just confront him about it, ask him plain and simply '; hey baby are you cheating on me'; you will know what to do, trust me. good luck!!
Whether he is cheating is debatable without proof or him admitting it. The question should be is this what I want out of a bf? Do you want a bf that never really wants to talk to you on the phone or even give you a call to see HOW YOU ARE?


Do you want a bf that putts you off and doesn't follow through on what he tells you? Do you want a bf that spends more time drinking with his friends than spending time with you?


If the answer is no, you need to find someone who wants to be with you and enjoy life together, somebody who wants to know how you are doing to enjoy your triumphs and share your defeats or just inspire you when nothing is happening.


He may want to be that person, but he has to choose and if he says the worst so be it as you know where you stand and can continue toward what you are seeking. Don't cry too much if it comes to throwing away fool's gold when it's really something precious you are looking for.
hire that TV show cheaters..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment