Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I keep a girl from going back away to her ex boyfriend?

She was with a guy for about 6 years. They broke up because he was cheating on her when she went away for college. After a about 8 months me and her started to getting feelings for one another. But throughout those months her ex still been trying to get at her. What should I do?How can I keep a girl from going back away to her ex boyfriend?
tell him how you feel about her and that u and her have feelings for eachHow can I keep a girl from going back away to her ex boyfriend?
When I was having problems with my wife I read about this witch in the paper that helped someone win the lottery. I went to her for a love spell and she was able to get us back together. I think she has something to keep a specific person away from someone. Maybe she could help you. I used http://www.witchcraft-magic-spells.com
You can't! Their is no way you can sway a woman's emotions (unless your that rich)! Never underestimate the other guys greed! Allow her to do what she want and if her heart is still with him then you know for a fact that you were just a rebound and she was a lying sack!
Be a man and just tell him, dude she's with me now and things are going good you had your chance and you screwed up, just let us be.
Just because he wants her back doesn't mean he'll get her. Don't act insecure and just be normal, let things play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment