Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How often do you cheat?? are you able to get away with it most of the time?

Do you cheat on tests?


ur boyfriend / girlfriend / or spouse?


at work or taxes?


or do you wind up simply cheating yourself?


have you ever cheated a friend out of something?How often do you cheat?? are you able to get away with it most of the time?
Man I confess... I cheated...on this Game.








The Level was so damn hard... I needed to get past it. I'm sorry Please Forgive MEHow often do you cheat?? are you able to get away with it most of the time?
always in practical exams (It's fun, when examiner goes out, we use each others cheating materials, especially boys helps us girl happily, even they thought we are impressed LOL.. but we use them often... ) but never in theory.....it's wrong


no


no


i don't know really


those we cheat are not our friend actually... and friends are never cheated...so my answer is no.



LOL i dont really cheat at school... there's no point i just work through all of my work until 11.00pm :P


never cheat on my boyfriend.. thats just downgrading and wrong in every way..


hehe.. little confession... i chest sooo much in monopoly.. i play such a brutal game.. get way too competitive.. so i always make myself the baker and steal a couple $100 notes extra when i pass go.. once i took the whole $100 pile by accident and got caught out...


i'm reallly bad at cheating..as you could see so i don't really cheat anymore.. it usually makes me feel really guilty after .. unless its monopoly.. :D
I wind up cheating myself.


I dont cheat on tests, but on homework, sometimes.


Everyone has cheated atleast once in their life, right?
i have cheated before but all it did was cause pain for people involved if i got caught, and made me feel i was cheating myself the other times.
iv cheated on maybe one question on a test im not an angel haha


i would never cheat on my boyfriend because i have been cheated on.


and answer to last 3 is i dont think so...
sooooooo many tests lol, we have like whole networks in the class, teacher either never notices or just doesn't care haha. cheat sheeted my spanish final last year, felt kinda bad cuz it mattered, but w/e






well sometimes i cheated on a test like look at a one or two answers but then i stopped. Never had a bf so yea and idk if i'm cheating myself?
I don't cheat on nothing, and never have cheated on my husband
I cheated before on test but never caught...never on my boyfriend though...or did i?
only on tests. never been caught,



I don't cheat.
I don't Cheat; it's not worth winning if you have too.
cheaters never prosper ... ... that's probably while im still siting here on Y!A

No comments:

Post a Comment