Friday, August 20, 2010

After 7 years, my husband's pushing me away after being after being confronted about possibly cheating?

I have felt for the past month or so like things were really off. We've been having certain people over weekly and getting friendly with one particular girl. Well I felt awkward from the beginning about her and let my husband know that I didn't trust her . I feel they've developed a connection and we've all become friends regardless. Well he's put himself in situations alone with her a little too much knowing that she and him make me uncomfortable. We had a very open talk about how I didn't want him to put himself in a position that would make me question that anything was going on between them. at a party we had, everyone suddelny noticed she left with my husband on the ATVs and were gone for a little over an hour. Her boyfriend was fuming which led me to question things as well. After beign crushed and felt like I was betrayed, I confronted him and it has done nothing pther than push him away and bring up issues he's had with me insinuating he did it on purpose to piss me offAfter 7 years, my husband's pushing me away after being after being confronted about possibly cheating?
In his mind you are probably extremely jealous %26amp; controlling %26amp; that's his way of showing you that you have no power. He even said he was purposely trying to piss you off. Who TRIES to piss someone off unless they really hate you? So something is definitely off with you two. HOWEVER, I am a serious b*tch when people screw with me %26amp; he would never lay eyes on that girl again. Not because I'm jealous but because he used that person to disrespect me. She would be gone in a heartbeat. Who's gonna be pissed now? LOL! I do not play with people like that. Get yourself some guts %26amp; tell him how it's going to be from now on. If he wants to walk then he can if that's all his marriage is worth to him.After 7 years, my husband's pushing me away after being after being confronted about possibly cheating?
Trust your gut feeling. When you confronted him and he said he went off with her like that to piss you off you know that's not true. Her boyfriend also thinks something is going on and no doubt the others also for them to bring it up that both of them are off on the ATV's so long. He knows he is guilty and is trying to make it out to be you and not him who is doing wrong.
It sounds like more problems are on there way. He is also going to have to deal with her boyfriends anger, so he is setting himself up for disaster. Watch, and wait You can't ';lock him up'; and he knows right from wrong.


The ';turning away'; sounds like a guilty conscious to me. Sorry, but it sounds like he is cheating, obviously he is letting someone else come between the two of you and no matter how you look at that it is wrong. Good Luck and take care of yourself.
One thing is for sure, when you feel that something is wrong, then something is usually wrong! If your husband is reacting with anger at your questioning him about it, that is a sure sign of guilt! Anytime you confront someone about something tha they are actually guilty of, they will almost always react with anger! Keep your eyes and ears open and it won't be long before you know the truth for sure! Goo luck to you!
As a former (and recovering) cheater myself, it sounds like he is getting ready to cheat on you if he hasn't already. Looking back on my own experience I began experiencing the desire to cheat when I found out how easy some women were and how trusting my wife was. She confronted me finally and I confessed, but it was too late. We are still together (barely - see my question posted recently) and she has never forgiven me. I haven't really forgiven myself either. You need to confront him and her as soon as possible. Don't wait.
Don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that he does have a connection with this girl...an improper on at that. If he cannot respect your wishes to dis-associate himself from her for your sake...then you need to think twice about giving your attention, affection, love, whatever to him unwarrantedly. LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE GETTING OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP AND DECIEDE IF THAT IS WHAT YOU 'REALLY' WANT. GOOD LUCK.
Why would anyones husband do those things he did. Ask yourself this. Would you do that if he asked you not to do it? NO right? He didnt respect you enough to listen meaning, when someone takes a big risk like that, it only means on thing: spur of the moment, passion, excitement, attraction and cheating....Kick her but and move on. I dont like biches like that. Ive come across a few of them.
Sorry dear. Big hugs to you. Prepare your heart and checking account (I'm doing the same, so I sympathize with you) because he is cheating. Ba$t@rd doesn't deserve you, that's for certain. Move on with hope. Peace.
He is playing the ';REVERSE'; game. By pointing out the issues of the past he is tryng to keep you away from the CURRENT issue. He is cheating.
confront both of them. if u find out he is cheating with her yell and scream like never b4 at them then walk out with out another word.
Just do the same thing with her boyfriend and see how he feels about it.
He's cheating. Confront them both with it.
seems u know the answer already the question is what will u do.. will u stay or would u move on to someone who can love u and respect u... good luck
Wow, that sounds really shady. But I wonder if he was insulted from the beginning that you were afraid of his commitment to you....especially after him being faithful to you for 7 years. But he definitely shouldnt have left on an atv for over an hour with her. That is crossing lines that shouldnt be crossed. And I wonder if that was just an excuse to hide the fact that he is having an affiar with her. God, I would be frustrated if I were you. I have no idea how to take this at all. Her boyfriend was mad as well, so this tells me he has concerns too! Bottom line, your husband was disrespectful to you and her boyfriends feelings. And you guys need a serious sit down! Good luck girl...





Oh, and if she makes you uncomfortable....dont invite the hoe over! Us women have the best instincts. My best friend who I love dearly, stole her friends man recently...and the friend was very apprehensive about her to begin with. Yea, dont let her over at all. Cut off ties!

No comments:

Post a Comment