Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What would you do? tell or not tell?

I will make this long story as short as possible. I really need opinions.


My ex is engaged and getting married April 11th (less than a month away). He has cheated on her since day 1. It wasn't just a 1 or 2 time thing. He has sex with me multiple times a week!! She was told 1 time he was cheating, but he convinced her he wasnt. 2nd time she found out is when she showed up at his apartment while i was there. The third time I stole his phone while we were at a bar and I called her because I felt bad and felt like she needed to know the truth. After that phone call they broke up. I still continued to sleep with him. Well a month ago (4 months after they broke up) I found out they had gotten back together and have been back together for a couple months, I was completely shocked and I had no idea.


My problem is. He has lied to me, her (not that i care about her feelings shes the idiot thats taken him back . apparently a couple weeks ago he told her was still cheating), his friends and his family. I am the only one that knows the truth. I'm the only one that knows he is living a lie. Hes not marrying her because he loves her (how can you love someone u cheat on constantly) but he is doing it because she is a Jehovah's Witness (i am not) and he wants to get back in good with his family and the only way to do that is to marry someone with their religion.


I know where she lives and I have considered going to her parents house to let them know what is going on. Inform them that there 25 year old virgin daughter is marrying someone who doesnt obviously care about her, just cares about himself and the fact that her family has money. Also inform them that he is also a drug user.


Should I tell everyone. It's eating me a live I can not sit back and watch someone do this.


Oh and P.S. they have only known each other for 8 months.


(i left alot out of the story but thats the jist of it all).


Thanks.


your opinions are very much appreciated and will help me figure out what i should do!!What would you do? tell or not tell?
Tell everyone you can or risk being partially at fault for ruining her life.What would you do? tell or not tell?
Sure, tell them. He's a loser and they need to know. And stop sleeping with him, seriously. Have some self-respect.
Well, hon, I would worry about you.





You are having sex with someone that is engaged,





You are having sex with someone who does drugs.





You are having sex with someone with no inegrity.





You need to work on you...and leave him alone.
If you realize what scum he is, why do you continue opening your legs for him?





My honest opinion? You should NOT have messed around him with him while he had a gf, even if you believe he's with her for the wrong reasons and you think he doesn't love her. Whether they get married, divorced, if she eventually finds out what kind of guy he is.... it's between them, not you. It's really none of your business that you know all the dirt on this guy, but stay out of another family's concerns.





Do you secretly want him back for yourself?
And what is that going to accomplish? She knows he's a cheater, and she clearly doesn't care. All you're doing is stirring stuff up -- are you jealous? You're partly to blame because you are (or were) sleeping with him; never, ever sleep with a guy who has a girlfriend. This just makes you sound like you want him for yourself, so you're going to try to break up his relationship.





This isn't about you; this is about him and her. She knows the truth, and she doesn't care. Who knows, maybe she has an ulterior motive for marrying him too. Leave them alone. It's none of your business, and it'll work itself out in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment