Friday, August 20, 2010

A different kind of cheating question.My question is ,how did you get away with it?

What excuses did you use?Where would you meet the person you were chesting with ?How long did it go on ?And go ahead and any other little piece of information you would like to add in !A different kind of cheating question.My question is ,how did you get away with it?
no excuses....doesnt matter where u go....the person ur cheating will on will eventually find out....





never leave the one that loves you for the one you like


bc the one u like will leave u for someone they love....A different kind of cheating question.My question is ,how did you get away with it?
Why would you want information on such a low down, dirty, hurtful, stupid act? I hope no one responds with some good information for you because what I've seen so far are some great people trying to give help to others..... not aide in hurting people.
The way cheaters get away with it is because they are dating or married to someone who trusts them. If they really trust you they just always give you the benefit of the doubt. Cheaters are cold and cruel. Worthy of death.
when you come home, u have to treat her the exact same way as when you left...





get a side job fixing things...lol.. like painting or something...





ummm got a job this Saturday morning at 10am.. then just get to work!
If your looking for excuses, I won't give you any, because there's NO excuse to cheat.
I'm thiniking you could write a book . Especially if we can all get creative here.
Sorry can't help you with that. I'm not a cheater.
are you looking for some pointers cause ur getting ready to cheat? if so, count me out!
are yo uplanning to cheat and trying to get some hinters ?

No comments:

Post a Comment