Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you thought about why you are here, are you truly content?

Most of the problems in this world are due to the fact that people think that they can get away with ruining other peoples lives in order to get their main goal which is their own happiness. Basically, greed. If a person does not think that there will be any consequences of their actions and that they can get away with lying, cheating, manipulating or controling people, to achieve their needs and they find that this is easier than going about things the correct way. Then what is their to stop them?


This is what the world is at the moment. People acting like animals with no concern or care for anyone but themselves. Leaders can get away from being imprisoned when they are responsible for so many deaths. Their accountability does not just stop here it will extend to the state of the family of those that died and to their actions towards the injustice.


People will go into prison but that does not change them either, and they come out doing the same thing. I have spoken to people that steal for a living because it means they can get 拢200 a day, easily and they will sacrifice a night in prison and come out learning how to dodge the law even more. The rich have all that they could want yet are taking drugs and breaking down and not happy. Their marriages are breaking down and they are struggling to keep themselves together.


This is what happens to humans when left to their own devices, self-destruction.


These people use religion (all religions) to achieve their goals however they do not follow it correctly.





Allah created us so He knows us better than we know our ownsleves, He knows what is good for us and what is bad for us and He has given us guidelines that if we live by then we will be truly conent and be happy in this world and the next.Have you thought about why you are here, are you truly content?
I like you question very much and believe you are spot on. I am Catholic and have found in my 59 year what I am here for. This has made me very happy yet I am living a very simple life style for I have no need for greed because happiness is not found there, yet loving and helping others make me feel humble.Have you thought about why you are here, are you truly content?
It is not that I am embittered and it is definitely not God's fault.





It is just what this world is, I don't see why what everyone is doing is my fault, it isn't. It is their own fault because they are selfish and do not care about others. But can people like that really be happy? No

Report Abuse



I don't believe I was put here for a reason. I just am here, after years of evolution of the human race, and of course, my parents. ;D


But, since I am here, I know that I can work to change the world and make it a better place. Somehow.





And yes, I am pretty content. Happy, but never apathetic.
You seem remarkably embittered.





This is not God's fault (whatever you call Him). Only you are to blame.
This shall be your undoing

No comments:

Post a Comment