Friday, August 20, 2010

He said I would like her! I want him! What now?! How can i still be his friend?

I liked this guy for the longest time. I try getting close and see if i could become something like a backup girlfriend. I knew he had a gf and i knew it was gonna end sooner or later! so i tryed to wait it out. but their relationship was really close and long so it would be hard for him to move on right away. The girl cheats on him and they break up. for a whole week im trying my best to be with him! the only thing he wants is her! ahh!! we talked to each often that week and the day before they got back to together he said ';you remind me so much of her. i think you guys would be great friends if you met her'; well i did, sort of. she cursed me out saying to stay away from him and never talk to him on the phone. they have a on/off relationship now and the thing is i went through the same things he did. i know the complications he's going through. and i knew he liked me, but shes getting in my way. i havent talked to him since and school is almost over. he'll be going to another school.He said I would like her! I want him! What now?! How can i still be his friend?
Who cares about her! She's stupid! If I were u I would ask him out. She is like another girl... Just forget about her and go for him. Don't be afaid or anything and if he says no then say it was just a dare. But i doubt it. Im shure he likes u no doubt about dat! JUST DO IT BEFORE IT';S TOOOO LATE OR YOULL REGRET AND U NEVER NO YOU MIGHT GET THE GUY IF U TRIED IF U DONT THEN WHO KNOWS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN. %26lt;3
  • myspace pictures
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment