Friday, August 20, 2010

Men who cheat, how do you get away with it?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, everyone hates a cheater, but I've been cheated on and I don't care. My question is for anyone reading this who actively cheats on their gf or spouse. How do you get away with it without being caught? I would like to be a cheating padawan. Teach me the art of deception. I have many questions like, what do you tell your mistress when she wants to see your place and you've got a wife and kid there? Is it better that she know your situation, or should you keep both women in the dark? What are some ways to do this? I need details, so feel free to share stories.





And for everyone with something negative to say, just remember, you don't know me or my life so if you don't have anything constructive to add, keep it to yourself. I was once a good dude, but being a good guy does nothing because everyone does dirt and I want to do a little of my own. As a matter of fact if any ladies reading are interested and live near georgia, feel free to email me!





Peace...Men who cheat, how do you get away with it?
Listen up mate, you're in luck...........its not called cheating because women aren't MY possesions. No, cheating is the wrong word....


Anyway to make a short story long, I just buy them pints and go to clubs and bars where my chick ain't there......its the American way!Men who cheat, how do you get away with it?
No i dont know you, or whats going on in your life. But i feel sorry any girl who dates you, loves you and then gets cheated on.


Your a pr*ck. And for the guy up the top.. Im australian and your comment has made me hate the american males even more than i already do.
I can tell you that cheating will always become known to the other person no matter how well you hide it...
your sick and will grow old and alone,good luck stud muffin and remember your protection

No comments:

Post a Comment