Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i forgive my boyfriend for cheating on me over a year ago?

Just 2 weeks after my boyfriend and i started dating, i went away for a week for christmas. During that time he cheated on me, with two girls. It has been over a year now and i still feel like I cant trust him at parties without me. Am I doing the right thing by going with him, or do i just need to forget about it? I know that he would never do that to me now as we plan on getting married, but i just need some advice. thanksHow can i forgive my boyfriend for cheating on me over a year ago?
OK... listen up. Do not forget nor forgive him. Come ON!!! Don't have low self esteem, I'm trying to be NICE!!! U gota tell him it's over. And if you dont, your gona be in hell for a long, long time. Trust me, I know. My feyonce raped my best friend.How can i forgive my boyfriend for cheating on me over a year ago?
Marriage? Congratulations. Anyways, marriage if a very big deal. You should make him pay for everything just in case he does cheat on you.
It's been a year and you haven't let it go .... You're never going to let go of the betrayal . Do yourself a favor and move on.


BTW , just because you're engaged doesn't mean he'll never cheat again .
BOOM!dump his punk ***
by breaking up with him. that's the only way to let go of the poison you feel inside.
he cheated on you twice and your marrying this dude?? you are some piece of work.
Forgive!? wow ........ I suppose you will have to learn things the hard way.





'; I know that he would never do that to me now as we plan on getting married ';





I knew a BEAUTIFUL decent woman who had a very hard time because her husband cheated on her and she had a divorve. They also had 2 twin daughters......... lesson: make sure you do life-changing decisions such as marriage and kids with the right person period
You are lying to yourself. You don't ';know'; if he wouldn't do that to you now and you aren't over the past because presently, there is no trust. You have not genuinely forgiven him and you want to carry this into a marriage?! That leads to resentment and that leads to divorce. Move on.
You have to think using your brain, not heart. Are you really really sure about planning your future with him? Because you can't married to someone whom you don't trust. This can't-trust-him thing will haunt you down forever. And i think it's bad for the both of you.





Well, good luck!
did he explain the reason for the two girls? give him a chance to apology
ok,,,, let me sell you some swamp land... damnnnnnnnnnnnnn What does it take nowadays , for a girl to know she's with a piece of crap?? What all does he have to do, until you use your brain and say, ';hell with that, I am better than that';? Kick his *** over the curb... I have to to give it to him, he's playing you girl, and you're letting him... He WILL do it to you, married or not

1 comment:

Amandes said...

After being in relationship with Harry for Five years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. but one day I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in love spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: druguelspellhome1@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything.i CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: druguelspellhome1@gmail.com or druguelspellhome@yahoo.comCONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

Post a Comment