Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I've been cheated on how to deal with anger and pain?

at first i was ok with it. i don't want my ex back nothing to do with him.








but i keep waking up at night or wake up feeling restless. two weeks ago i found my ex bf of 4 and a half years was cheating on me about 6 months or more i don't bother.








just this was the one i really trust with everything, he was like my confidante and the thought he simply have somebody else without at least trying to nudge the idea makes me shocked so much. when i found out.








it sound stupid but i am very mad to the point i think i may get physical in case we ever bumped into each other one day.








i cut off all contact because i felt disgusted. disgusted he even dare lied to my parents about everything. he confessed later on only when we found out pictures on his friends blog.








i'm 24 and he is 25. i felt humiliated because everybody thought we were going steady, even my family thought so. i can't change anything but if he at least have some respect and walk away first not cheating like this, my heart who at least soften.








i am just mad. been a month since our break up. i hate him so much. i don't know what to do i am just madI've been cheated on how to deal with anger and pain?
been married 3 times, and 3 wifes have cheated on me, yeah I know I sure can pick em'......time is the only cure....sorryI've been cheated on how to deal with anger and pain?
I am going through the same situation. My boyfriend of three and a half years was cheating on me as well. Everyone knew except for myself and I felt humiliated. I still have feelings for him which is the only difference between our stories. I don't want him back either. The only thing you can really do is make sure you have nothing around to remind you of him and do not keep in contact. That say : time heals all wounds really comes into play here.

No comments:

Post a Comment