Friday, August 20, 2010

Girls stop accusing guys of cheating when...?

it was around 1:30 AM on Saturday my girlfriend calls my cellphone and i wasn't there to take it, instead a girl who's voice my girlfriend didn't recognize picked up the phone and said ';he can't come to the phone right now because he's in bed';. My girlfriend hangs up the phone. Sunday i get a call from my girlfriends best friend asking me how can i cheat on my girlfriend. I don' know what her friend is talking about because i don't cheat and never have. When she told me that my girl called and some girl picked up said i was in bed i laughed out loud because it was a misunderstanding. I told my girlfriend what it was and she is ok with it now she knows i didn't cheat.





My cousin was supposed to come from Israel and visit me later in the week as i told my girlfriend but instead she took an early flight and i let her stay with me at my place and i mistakenly left my phone in the guest room where she stayed. She knew i was sleeping at that time. So i told my girlfriend it was my cousin visiting me and i was in bed that's why she said i was in bed.





Anyways, this is a lesson for ALL women out there. Next time you call your boyfriend's cellphone and girl picks up his phone who's voice you don't recognize don't all of a sudden jump to conclusions that he's cheating.





If this happend to you would you automatically assume he's cheating and go cheat on him right away as well?Girls stop accusing guys of cheating when...?
I would definitely not cheat on him but I think I would be a little weirded out or w/e if there was a girl on the other end especially if I have(which I have) had experience with cheaters. I would've been apprehensive but I'd like to believe that I wouldn't get pissed right away.Girls stop accusing guys of cheating when...?
Sure it was your cousin.........lol. no for real people shouldn't jump to conclusions and yes if you love someone you should trust them fully and if you can't trust them then it's best to walk away because the relationship will never work.
Umm men cheat- I don't blame her for thinking that. I would be alarmed if some random chick answered my boyfriend's phone.


Oh and by the way- you sound really guilty/suspicious. Why did you have to get on here and say all of this? There was no point.
well i would assume something is up,


i would probably think its his mom or something lol.


but no i wouldnt go and cheat on him right after becuase if it really was his mom i would feel stupidd if i cheated on him,





:)
Newsflash: There ARE guys who cheat. I just find it hilarious when you men bi*ch and complain about us, but we can't b*tch and complain about you.
So you cheated on me??!
hey, that's a good one, I'll have to remember that one next time
its happend to me but he really was cheating on me
When I leave for work, I deflate my blow-up doll so I know she won't cheat.
  • antispyware
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment