Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to entice him to have sex? y won't he have sex with me? I doubt his reasons....?

i have been with my man for over a year and he wont have sex with me. he says it's because he doesn't want me the target of bad talk. that he wants me to keep my innocence longer and that if he DID sleep with me, i would be seen as a slut. i know ONE of the problems is age but other than that i don't know. he is over 10 years than me. he says he loves me with all his heart but i cant be so sure. he will kiss me and go pretty far but when we get close to sex, he pushes away. is he cheating on me, do y'all think or what? im going crazy. i cant get this off me mind.there is also the fact that i AM 21 and he 33. idk right now. he says he wants to marry me and that should say he luvs me right? so does anyone know what his problem is or even have a Guess???How to entice him to have sex? y won't he have sex with me? I doubt his reasons....?
He's weird....get out while you still can...How to entice him to have sex? y won't he have sex with me? I doubt his reasons....?
WOW.


This is the strangest thing I have ever heard of, I thought you were going to say you were 15 or something? Your 21 your a big girl.


Just because you have sex it doesnt make you a whore or anything? It just shows how much you love eachother?


I would have a serious talk with him and he he wont talk about it and see your point of view then you should think about your future with this guy


good luck
he messed up and got diseased and now he doesnt want to stick it in untill he throws you a ring and gets you both suffering herpes together.
I've had to change my answer three times. LOL, Small town? Unless he is on anti-depressants which lower your sex drive then I would not be worried. If he is working 60+ hours and exhausted then I wouldn't be. If you don't live together and you're getting the cold shoulder or plans with ';friends'; that you aren't invited to. Well you know the drill. Men are pigs! I'm a man, I know I'm a pig. Wish you the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment