Monday, August 16, 2010

My wife cheated on me once and still is, how do I leave her when she may be pregnant with my baby?

I am a civil engineer, which causes me to travel quite a bit. My wife and I have been married for 2 years and I have tried to make her completely happy. My absence has caused a strain on our marriage. When I was away, she cheated on me with her co-worker. I found out when my NEIGHBOUR told me he saw another man kiss my wife through our window. I confronted my wife and she started crying hysterically.. She said I haven't been paying attention to her and she was feeling lonely. She psychologically made me feel like the jerk and because of that, I forgave her and we moved on.. We were trying to conceive and she is now 7 months pregnant. I would like to think my wife is past adultery and is being completely honest with me. I saw her at the mall today holding hands with another man. I was just making a quick stop to buy a video camera. I was just completely torn and it hurt a lot. I am starting to think the child is not mine either. I didn't come home tonight and I am staying at a friend's. I have had enough. I know I travel a lot, but that is not a reason to have an affair behind your spouse's back.





I am planning to leave her. Actually, I am planning to make HER leave. She lives in my house which was paid with my money. If the child is mine, I am going to fight for full custody. I feel like when I see her, I am going to fall for her lies again. I'm not naive, I just love my wife. She wasn't like this before we got married.. I don't think I am doing anything wrong. If I ever make her upset, I try to make it up to her and I give her the things she wants. Plus, she is pregnant with a baby I would like to think is mine. What do I do?








I always thought we would have a beautiful family but I don't even know what's going on right now. Please, help....


My wife cheated on me once and still is, how do I leave her when she may be pregnant with my baby?
Hi, i am so sorry that your wife has done this to you. It sounds like to me that she isn't in love with you like you are her. I know the feeling my husband cheated on me a lot and i forgave him all the time then he would keep doing the same thing and lie to me. It is hard to let go of someone you are in love with but what you need to do is think about the baby. You need to find out if the baby is yours if it is yours then i would be the best dad to your baby that you can be. Let your baby know that you love him or her very much. Children are a gift from Jesus. So put your child first before your own. If you two can't be together then work something out where you two can be the parents to the baby. Hope that can help you I hope you all the best Good LuckMy wife cheated on me once and still is, how do I leave her when she may be pregnant with my baby?
Sorry for your pain. The kid is not yours however, is probably his. Get out now before she hurts you over and over agaon.
You sound like a great guy and I'm sorry you are going through this but I think you are doing the right thing. Kick her out and get the bub tested.


You deserve so much better.
Get a dna test, its probably not even yours.
Go on the Maury show.
sorry to hear that.





you sound like a nice guy...i donno what more a women wants.
I'm sorry about your pain...I think you should take the next few months to figure out what you really want.....I think that if she is selfish enough to not be faithful while you were out working for the betterment of your future as a couple then you must know the baby is not going to make any difference....Take the time between now and when the baby is born then get your DNA test and then you will know...good luck...I hate when nice people get hurt..



If you still love her and you are willing to give her a chance to keep the family together great. But if you have had enough of the relationship


you can file for a divorce and when the baby comes (take a paternity) test. To confirm and validate that the child is yours and take care of the child with child support and visitations that is if the child will be living with the mother.





Good Luck, Chao
wow dude sorry it has happened to u, been there done that myself, i ha


te liars, if she cheated once she will again,are u sure the child is urs, dont really know what to tell u, might be best thing to do is just move and go on with ur life, good luck
Wow, this is a really sad situation that you're in. I really don't know WHAT to say, but leaving her while she's pregnant would be quite crude. Are you sure you saw her or maybe it was someone else that resembled her. Sometimes when someone is on your mind, everyone around you looks like them.....I hope you get this worked out.
sad thing is that people do change while they are married. dont let her try to guilt trip u cuz she is trying to say that u never paid any attention to her. that is a classic cop out. if she had a problem w/ that she shouldve told u beforehand instead of cheating on u. i would leave if i were u. i wouldnt care if she were pregnant cuz the baby may not be urs. just because the girl is pregnant doesnt give her preferential treatment. she cheated on him and she needs to pay the price. screw it, let her pregnant *ss be on the streets. she might have been stringing u along becuase u had the great job and she had her cake on the side. she wasnt going to leave u as long as u were taking care of her. i would kick her out of the house immediately. u paid the bills and the mortgage and she didnt contribute anything. plus she didnt love u at all anymore. if she wants to play the cheating game she needs to learn the rules. tell out she is out and go to her little ';boyfriends '; she was creeping with. i bett u 100% they wont help her or be w/ her either!!! i would have nothing to do w/ that baby unless u took that dn test and found out it was urs. if the bay is found out to be urs u need to get full custody of the child and make her pay child support. if the baby is not urs u need to keep her out of ur life divorce her. u dont need a lazy, goldigging, whore of a wife. there are alot of good women out there that will treat u well this aint one of them.
Leave her.


File for divorce.


Don't believe for a moment that the child is yours unless later DNA tests show that it is.


Sorry, man, this is rough. You gotta move on, though. She's a cheat and a loser, no matter what else happens now, and you don't need all this grief. Get out %26amp; stay out.
Couple things....first, if you are sure your wife was holding hands with someone else at the mall, you should know that this relationship was not a one night stand while she was lonely. If she has been caught cheating on you twice in 2 years you can expect this is something you will be dealing with over and over again. Women do want attention in their relationship as we are emotionally based, for the most part but that does not excuse cheating. Second, not sure what your state laws are, but you might want to find out if you will be able to keep your house as you plan. Not necessarily. Also, a divorce while one is pregnant automatically comes with the assumption of paternity so do prepare to do a DNA test to deal with child support or custody. If you can get legal advice, I would suggest that. If you want to work it out with your wife, professional help would be a good idea. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment