Monday, August 16, 2010

Cheating, love, lust and first times. Where to go?

He's been my best friend and first love for nearly three years now, but recently, he's started to show an interest in me. Trouble is though, he already has a girlfriend. Although they are in a relationship, they rarely talk to one another, and at times, it's difficult to see if they are actually still together. I'm confused as hell on where to go from now. Do I help him to cheat? Or back away and continue to love him for god knows how long.


I'm against cheating, but the feelings I have for him are totally uncontrollable, and I know he isn't the type of boy to just use me for the sake of it. I don't know when I'm going to get another chance with him, so do I just go for it or not?Cheating, love, lust and first times. Where to go?
I personally would wait for him to dump his girlfriend even though you think it might not happen it probably will, if he cheats on her with you then he might lose respect for you and not break up with her and use you, it will be hard as your feelings are so strong but imagine what it will feel like if he sleep with you and then stays with his girlfriendCheating, love, lust and first times. Where to go?
Have you ever expressed how you feel about him to him. Since he does not talk to his gf then i would say it is going to end soon. But if you tell him or show him How you feel about him he will probably brake up with her.








Hey Big Boss you look like a Retarded Creep
Come clean, talk it out.


You have nothing to lose.


Because, he'll know you loved him, always and still do.
Only if you dont mind Karma stalking you for the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment