Friday, August 20, 2010

Is this preaching girl a friend or an ENEMY?

what I did: I made out with a guy and I have a boyfriend. Another fact is that I am not in love with my boyfriend and have wanted to break up with him for the longest time but I didn't have the heart to do it.. it's too hard... like ripping off a bandaid despite the fact that he is a 100% complete jerk to me in every sense of the word.





So, my close friends were all real supportive of me and were like ';hope things work out with the new guy, you will get inspiration and courage to finaly leave your boyfriend etc..'; Then, the next day, the new guy says he's not interested when it was obvious the night before he was COMPLETELY into me. I then found out he spoke with a ';friend'; (not a close one) and she apparently told him I have a boyfriend and that he should stay away because i cheated. Then she told me that I should take my time and not cheat and that I'm a bad person and that SHE'S ONLY SAYING THIS TO ME COS SHE'S MY FRIEND.





How can she call herself a friend?Is this preaching girl a friend or an ENEMY?
man that's a jealous bitchy friend 99% maybe 1% of her was soory but she totally meant to do that inside. You need to talk to him nd let him know straight up your boyfriend hurts you and you were going to break up with him and its him you're attracted too, but first set the record straight with that asshole boyfriend of yours!Is this preaching girl a friend or an ENEMY?
she's jealous. She's not a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment