Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Will the guilt go away?

Almost 2 years ago I cheated. We were allowed to mark the answers on the test then put them on our scantron. The person next to me did this. I would look over and circle the same answers then afterwards I would look at the answers and kept the answers feeling that's what I would put down or change them if I felt differently about it. About a few months in I was given a warning for trying to cheat in a different class and never cheated again. Apparently I didn't feel guilty about it, but now I do. I've already told two people to get it off my chest. I'm a christian and have asked for god's forgivness.





I have not really cheated before that class or after. It was just about a week ago I started to feel guilty.





so:


will the guilt eventually go away?


have you ever cheated? if so, did you feel guilty? how did you deal with your guilt?Will the guilt go away?
I've cheated on a test..but never off another person. I might write a formula or two on my eraser if I was really desperate, but I don't cheat anymore. It feels like I'm cheating myself..getting a good grade despite the fact that I don't even know the material well enough. It just defeats the purpose of learning and grades.





The guilt will go away. First stop thinking about it so often. Just thinking about it often makes you feel paranoid and perhaps even more guilty. Try not to dwell on it...what is done is done and it is too late to change. You can only move forward and seriously..it isn't fair to the person who you cheated off of so keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment