Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Would YOU take a girl like this back?

I've been living with my girlfriend since July with her family due 2 family issues at my home. We've been dating for about a year and 2 weeks. I recently found out she cheated on me with some guy at school. I've already graduated so of course I'm stuck at her house. I mean, I work , she doesn't but that has nothing to do with this story. This wasn't the 1st time she cheated on me but I believed she should get a 2nd chance. Well, one morning my friend Clint called me and he told me he saw my girlfriend and some guy really close together.


I wanted to confront her about it but instead I played it cool. So later on that day I acted like nothing ever happened and I took her out to eat. So I tried holding her hand and was all like ';Hey babe, how was school today?'; but she pulled away insead. I tried kissing her, she pulled away. So I knew something was fishy. Later on that night, she didn't want to talk to me or anyhing so I got Fustrated by the kiddy games she was pulling and I just told her ';Look, I'm not gonna beat around the bush, Did you cheat on me?'; And their was silence on her behalf. I asked again and still was silence. Well, her actions spoke louder then her words. As I layed next to her crying my eyes out, normally she'd comfort me but instead,all she did was stare at me and tell me that crying wasn't going to help and that it wasn't going 2 change anything.





We ended up breaking our relationship and I still miss her and want to be with her 4 some reason. I know any other guy in his right mind would have left but I haven't. Maybe it's cause I believe that their is still love their.I asked why she did it and she said it was becaus she felt ';Smothered'; and ';Trapt'; in the relationship and now that she is out of a relationship she feels more ';Free'; and she also had the nerve to tell me out of nowhere that she may not love me as much as I love her but yet she still tells me she loves me, and says I'm the best kisser. People say that she'll realize what she's doing if I leave her house. I know we're broken up but yet she wants me to ';Wait'; for her. Well, yesterday she grabbed my phone and she overheard a recording of me and my friend talking about my current situation. Well, I thought I had erased it cause I purposely recorded but obviously I didn't. So she just tossed me the phone and went to the other room. Well, I followed her and I was all like ';Baby, Why are you being like the way you are?'; And then she was all like ';Don't call me baby no more, I should have told you to stop in the 1st place!'; So I ended up leaving outside, 5 min.later she follows me outside and was all like ';Want to talk?'; of course I obliged and she just said, '; I know we're not together but yet we still do things like couples do and it's not helping me out for nothing.'; So I just told her let me ask you a question, If you loved me so much like you said you did, What part of your love drove you away to cheat on me?'; She couldn't answer so I repeated it. Then she looked me in my eyes and just said, ';I DON';T love you!'; and walked away.





I know she still cares about me in SOME kind of way at least. I'm still living with her at her house and we still do what every couple does but I know she messes with this other guy as well. Seriously, it's like Torture having to wake up every morning knowing your X is messing with another guy. And even if I decide to get back with her, I still feel like she might be talking to him behind my back, I still love her though! What the hell do I do?!Would YOU take a girl like this back?
Honey you will get over it. I know you've probably been told more then once, But Don't you deserve more then a girl who thinks your not evrything to her? The girl didn't even comfort you when you cried. She didnt even regret it. Remember that that is the second chance you gave her already. Please i know it's hard but move on!Would YOU take a girl like this back?
You aren't a couple anymore, apparently. And so therefore, it will hurt that she's with another guy, but that's not your problem now, because you're broken up. Yes, love will suck when it's unrequited, but you will get over it, everyone else does. There are good people in this world, you just need to find them.
honestly, dump her. you cant let a girl treat you like that. she sounds like a B**ch to me, no offense. you deserve better. nobody should be treated like that.
Love her so much that she will be forced to love u. If u think that leaving her will solve the problem u are wrong u juss have one option man juss make her know how much u love her if u leave her ur heart will be in more pain coz 2 years is a long time and u are addicted to her and u will be in more pain then seeing her wid another guy.U stay wid her then u can show her more how much u love her. U do wat couples then wats the big problem juss so her fight fire with water and hate wid love this is said by an Indain leaded Mahatama Gandi i liked it coz see the problem u had happened to me its quite the same and i am out of it .it has been 4 years we are together .So man show ur love and if u want to see her again see her love which is hidden .this is my last word coz i have heard one side of the story the other side is wat i don't know u asked me advice i gave it to u. ';LOVE HER LIKE CRAZY';
if i was you i'd never take her back. you are a good person for wanting to stay with her after all she did, but if you take her back she is gonna think that she can do anything and you'll forgive her for it and she is gonna start doing worse things than she is already. you should just stay single for a while or find sum 1 that will treat you way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment