Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get over someone you love?

Ive left my partner of 6/7 years, he cheated on me many times but this time I walked away, I am pregnant at the moment and have a 4 year old with him already. He is with her, when he knew he had lost me he used me to get her back, rang me with her on the phone to abuse me and tell me he wanted nothing to do with me, that he loved her, made her think that I was nothing and made me feel like nothing.





How do i get through the pain im in, i loved this man so much, and right now im finding hard to even deal with him for my son, im supposed to act like everythings fine, like its ok, what he has done, like its ok that they are together, like i feel nothing when inside im broken.





any advice much appreciated, thanks xHow do you get over someone you love?
Forget him and be the best mom you can be, leave him with his whore.How do you get over someone you love?
Keep it as civil as possible for your child, when infront of your child even if he acts like a fool just act like an adult eventually your child will grow older and see that you carried yourself with maturity and class while his father treated you poorly.


You have every right to be ticked at this man, but slowly start to let yourself see the positive in the situation. You do have children from the situation, you're much better off without him, you have a brand new opportunity to find someone that is worthy of you.


Take time for yourself keep looking at the positives and smile because you know to everyone outside the situation you're the one with class while he looks like a douche.
i know it can be very difficult


some take a lot of time


i use yahoo messenger to chat and get over my past


i.tehran92
1) Realize your love if not justified, you are a victim to your hormones


2) Reduce all contact (real life and pictures) to reduce love-hormones


3) Lose respect for him by thinking about his negative sides


4) Get some kind of help with the self-esteem issues you have, because honestly you don't deserve this kind of abuse and you must be feeling pretty low to have been with him the first place


5) Get attention from other (worthier!) guys (another love will surely cure the first)


6) When you feel really bad, wallow a bit, throw a pity party with chocolate, ice-cream and sad romantic movies, then laugh about yourself and your cliche ways afterward.





PS. Make sure that you do not mistake your son for him - let the children be their own persons and not inherit the parents' faults. Enjoy their innocence and love!
This just breaks my heart. I was in an abusive relationship like that, too. For years! Later I found out reasons for the abuse which I shall not get into. And while it was not an excuse, I did understand some of the anger. It is frustrating to not be able to be who you really are.





Anyway, you need to deal with your pain, and recognize that you did love this person at one point. And try to come to some level of forgiveness. You have children together. And you don't want that anger to reflect on them in any form. They come first. Please get some counseling. Life is about growth. Maybe someday you can become friends with this person again. I am good friends with my ex., because I don't let their issues bother me. Empathy is a great equalizer.





Good luck and God Bless. I hope your pain is a whisper in the wind someday.
i think that you never truly get over anyone you love no matter what. you will always love them even if you are no longer in love with them. and since you have children with this man it will be harder for you get over him, but it can be done it will just take time and constantly remind yourself why you are no longer with him.
just move on I know its hard, try to keep your self busy, try to meet new people, go out , spend more qaulity time with your kids, read these forums there are alot more worse cases that people are in your not alone. I am actually going tru this same situation, my girl tells me she does not love me and will never sleep with me again if i was the last man on earth, she even tells me she is talking to someone already and the worst part is we still live together and i go tru torture everyday. its best that you were able to walk away i am not. good luck, i just keep my head up high and do a lot of praying.
new sex
time


sadly, grief from a loss can only be healed with time


dont get into a new relationship right now while you are lonely, it will be a mistake.


wait until you have strengthened.


rely on family, friends, church, work, etc to get you through this and dont look to a new man to ';fix'; it for you


dont stay idle. sitting around thinking about this will only make it worse.


spend time with your children, give them all the love a mommie can give


volunteer for a worthwhile cause to occupy your free time.


helping others will empower you
  • antispyware
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment