Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fable 2..Question..Help?

Okay..In fable 2 i got lots of women to like me. And I clicked the button to make them follow me. Then i gave one of them an engagement ring. Then as soon as i give it to her she runs away saying I cheated on her. I also had sex with the other two girls that are following me. Is this why she runs away? Or is it because of the other girls following me? How do i get them to go away. Will she still marry me?Fable 2..Question..Help?
well we know you have the follow expression, but you also need the dismiss one, just use that on each of them, or as mentioned before kill them, but if you want to be pure then don't, best way to kill them and keep your purity just lead them into a group of hollow men, bandits or even a banshee.Fable 2..Question..Help?
well if ur evil. KILL THEM ALL!!!!!! if not try to be mean like fart or use the **** u thing

No comments:

Post a Comment