Friday, August 20, 2010

I lost my soulmate, for 11 months we were inseperable, came time to move in and it fell apart?

We were going to get married and raise her to kids, when my past caught up to me,(finacial woas) , this must have totally screwed things up cause now she won't even talk to me. won't even give me the time of day. But the things she said and did for those 11 months, made me love her like no other, I loved her and her kids more than i loved myself. and now my life is empty and lonely, I have no intrest in anybody else, its been made quite clear that this is the one that i'm suppose to be with. I just have to find a way back into her life, and the hounding and persistent professing of my love for her and her kids is driving her farther away. I feel cheated that i met her in my mid 40's and i don't want to miss out on all the lost time it took for our paths to cross. HOW DO I GET HER BACK!!!!!I lost my soulmate, for 11 months we were inseperable, came time to move in and it fell apart?
If you really love her, fix those financial whoas, This will show her that you love her enough to fix them.... Do Whatever it takes to get her back......





If all else fails, Move on........I lost my soulmate, for 11 months we were inseperable, came time to move in and it fell apart?
I don't believe in soulmates, but if she really loved you she would be there with you, good or bad,fighting to the end together.So clearly she did not.You can't get someone back who doesn't really love you cause you never had them to begin with.And why would you want to go though all the bs?
buddy im almost in the same boat, i think you should only concern ure self with her happieness if u love her and do your best to be strong while you devote your self to personal prosperity
you lack detail in the money woes department is this just something small where you have a little debt and you can get back on your feet. or did you hide something from her and owe tons of money and kept it from her like a gambling debt etc...





If it just something little I can't see a woman kicking you to the curb like that and being your soul mate.. it must be something bigger. care to elaborate?
Aw maybe u can fix ur finacial problem first and show her what u have done for her b/c u love her.
One of the signs that you have found your soulmate is that they want to be with you too.
So you weren't exactly on the up and up with her were you?


If you lied to her about your financial problems she probable thinks you would lie to her about other things.





Harassing her is only going to get the cops called on you. Take care of your problems them see if she will talk with you.
you have to give her time to think and realize that what she is missing
Financially grow yourself and be potential. Forget the past. Take as challenge. Identify and recognize people who loves you, than u love somebody.
personally if she stopped talking to you altogether cause of all that then its her problem....she doesnt solund worth it.....JMO

No comments:

Post a Comment