Monday, August 16, 2010

How long before the pain of being cheated on goes away?

In a long distance relationship for 6 months. We plan to meet up in January. I have issues with being cheated on before, so I told him early on about my paranoia and trust issues. He said he'd work with me on that. He would call me everyday, in the morning before work and after when he came home at night. I've never had a boyfriend who would do that for me so habitually. He would even text I love you or I miss you throughout the day. However my paranoia wouldn't leave. I'd get this sick feeling in my gut every couple of nights, and every time I tried to tell him I know something is wrong he'd deny and say I'm being paranoid again and blame me for not trusting him then I'd feel bad.





It was when he changed his facebook status to in a relationship specifically with me, that one of the friends he cheated on with confronted me with logs, pictures, and told me he harrassed her to strip nude for him on cam. With the new privacy features changing, I was able to see him flirting asking other friends who were girls out on a date when we were still together. :(





Only a few days earlier I asked him, hey if a person flirts or does things sexually online with someone else, is that cheating? He answered, '; Yes. 100%.';





Bottom line is, I called him up, told him I knew, he said nothing yet tried to deny it even though I had the evidence now, and hung up. Didn't talk to him for 3 days. During those 3 days he kept calling and calling, at least 20 times, I didn't answer. I love how he left a voicemail message not to say sorry but act like it never happen, like those habitual phonecalls he used to do before he left for work. Finally after calling 7 times, in one day I called back, told him to never contact me again. He then texts me immediately these two messages:





'; I'm sorry I ****** up. Do you really want me to go? ';


and the last final one is


'; tell me honestly is this what you really want? ';





I haven't responded, I do love and miss him, but I have no choice anymore? It's crazy and pathetic of me that the only thing that holds me back is he was the only guy I knew that called me twice a day just to see how I was doing. :( I guess my question is should I text him back? Or should I just cope with this pain? When will it go away? :(How long before the pain of being cheated on goes away?
He cheated on you, drop him and move on. He doesn't deserve you.How long before the pain of being cheated on goes away?
as far as i think he cares for u


he loves u


or else if he dont waana have relationship he would have called u just once


n den had been in relationship wid other gul


his problem is he has became sexomaniac


u knw y


m not sure


but dis may b d reason


a guy wants sex if he doesnt get frm her gul den he finds other person to have dat


but it doesnt mean he doesnt love u


call him once n say u wanna meet him


n discuss wid him all d things


m preety sure dis gonna work


best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment