Friday, August 20, 2010

All the couples who are still married but went through issues with cheating?

Has anyone had a husband or wife who cheated or had intent to cheat but got caught in which you are still married to and are stronger than ever? DId they cheat again? Did it bring you closer and further away? How did you move on from it?All the couples who are still married but went through issues with cheating?
My husband left me and our children for drugs and his friends. I have no idea if he ever actually cheated, but girls he knew gave him and his friend free drugs for a while, so I have my suspicions. I was leaving him and he was shocked, saying he had no idea I was unhappy. We have stayed together, had some really rough periods, but now we are better than ever, married 35 years this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment