Friday, August 20, 2010

I have been in a relatonship for five years. I have gotten cheated on more than twice. why do keep cheating.?

For one thing he aint doing **** for his self. Im a good girl and I dont understand why he cant see that im worth being faithful to. I'm not ugly and I'm in school. I can help him out in his goals. Why he cheats then beg to be right back with me. And if he feel like he needs to be single then so be it. I will let him go. But he says he sorry and say he want to be in a relationship with me. My friends think im stupid. But I love him. Its hard to walk away from him. I never cheated on him. I try to be the best understanding girlfriend I can be. WHY CANT HE LOVE ME AND NOT CHEAT. hE DONT UNDERSTANDS ITS ALOT Of diesease out here. Why is it so hard to let him go. I dont want to see him with nobody else and he dont want to see me with nobody else. but if he not happy or I how can we make it work. He have put me through alot of drama. When i only been a good girl trying to go to school. I dont want to leave him behind but what choice do I have. I have taken the blows thrown at me.I have been in a relatonship for five years. I have gotten cheated on more than twice. why do keep cheating.?
Maybe he cheats b/c he's not worried about losing anything. By now, he has most likely figured out that he can cheat and you will still let it slide.





You say you don't want to see him with anybody else...it doesn't really look like you're getting your wish there since he seems to cheat repeatedly.





...also that he doesn't want to see you with anybody else either. I don't think he's really worried about that. I think you're like a safety net to him. He knows you will always be there for him to fall back on.





Give it some thought - do you want to live like this for the rest of your life?I have been in a relatonship for five years. I have gotten cheated on more than twice. why do keep cheating.?
Once a cheater always a cheater. It's not you it's him. Move on. It sucks, I know, I'm in the same position right now. Easier said than done. lol
like i said to another person....





fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me








it was your fault for continuing the relationship after you learned he cheated, you're weak... you need to love yourself enough to tell someone that hurts and cheats on you that they need to get out of your life
you need to respect yourself before anyone can or will respect you. you are being a door mat because you dont care about yourself or you want people to feel sorry for you. grow a back bone!
he's cheating cause you're letting him get away with it.


you don't deserve it, at all..


as hard as it is, you need to let him go..


that's not fair and if you let it go on like this you're going to end up hurting more than if you were to just walk away from him..


you'll heal in time, trust me..


but for now.. say goodbye, chill with your girlies and try your best to forget his a$$
If you want to stay with him, don't ask him about cheating because either way its gonna hurt. He's not ready to commit, but I'm sure he really does love you, but why do you love someone that does that? Really think about why you love him, is it because you wanna be in love or is it really HIM you love..good luck girl, we all go through it more then once so don't get down on yourself.
you need help he stays because he can you let him duh..and the pain and the cheating will never stop till you leave him
Dump him! But, the answer to your question is...he keeps cheating on you because he has gotten away with it 5 times.
he treats you like crap, just leave him behind, you deserve so much more.
cheaters are cheaters are cheaters... you can't change him... and he will cheat on his next girlfriend, his future wife, and then on his mistress.... he IS a cheater. You have to set the standard for yourself... if you don't want to tolerate cheating, don't. Break up with him and if any future boyfriend cheats on you, break it off with him too. Let anyone you are dating that you have a ZERO tolerance policy for cheating... kissing and emotional affairs included in that category.... then find yourself someone with the same values. Guys who cheat can smell a woman who tolerates it for miles. You have to get rid of that scent.
The question is not why is he cheating on you, it's ';why are you still with him';? This is the true question. I don't know how old you are, but you need to take care of yourself first. You say you are in school - well, way to go. Stay in school, graduate, find a job you like and then look for someone to share your life with. Like someone once said ';patience is a virtue';. Good Luck. :)
LET HIM GO! Your life is not worth it...cause when he does catch a diease...you gonna end up in the hospital...No matter how much he apologizes, once a cheater, ALWAYS A CHEATER! Leave him! If you had a daughter, would you want your daughter treated the way you are? Sorry, but you are making a fool of yourself from his ignorance...just leave his azz.
nobody can tell you what to do, me personally, i would forgive once ... as far a a second time, i guess it would depend on the circumstances and just how bad it really was ... just a kiss or sex? if it was sex, i would make myself let him go. that is just too far and there is no excuse. i know it will hurt but you really do deserve better and you know that. you're not stupid at all -- you have been w/him for a long time and leaving someone you love is hard even when they hurt you. if you are determined to stay with him, make him get couples counseling. if you can figure out WHY he does it, maybe he can stop and it will help heal your relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment