Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I make my relationship with my finace better? He trust me completely, but I still can't trust him.

We have been dating for a year and a half now and when we first started dating, he was still not over his ex and cheated on me with her. Even though it was a year and a half later, I still have a problem trusting him. It comes from every realtionship that I have had, the guy ALWAYS cheated on me. I explained that it is something that won't go away overnight and that it would take sometime fot it to go away. We fight everyday over stupid stuff. I feel like I am in a one sided relationship. I have to plan everything, he isn't a romantic what so ever. He got fired from his job 2 weeks ago and hasn't done anything to find a new one. Man, the more I do this, the more I realize he isn't for me, but I love him and his family like they were my own. Someone help!!!How can I make my relationship with my finace better? He trust me completely, but I still can't trust him.
you haven't gotten over what he is done and when somebody does somethig to betray your trust you find it hard to forget...you really do have to evaluate if this is the man you want to marry. If he sin't making the extra effort to help you get over the trust issued he himself has created in you then he isn't worth it.How can I make my relationship with my finace better? He trust me completely, but I still can't trust him.
u need to figure this one out for your self but listen to your heart ....before you tell him goodbye lol
pray

No comments:

Post a Comment