Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why is it when women cheat, many of them get away with it?

Its sick %26amp; repulsive.


I heard a ghetto girl from high school say: ';When women cheat they can get away with it'; But the way she said it is what sickened me. She laughed while saying this like it was something to be proud of. I didn't say anything, but in my head I thought ';that's just wrong';. She sounded like a angry radical feminist!





When men cheat, they are often caught %26amp; humiliated. But when women cheat its like ';nobody cares'; %26amp; are often not humiliated...even if they do it! Why can't both sexes just get exploited (%26amp; humiliated) for cheating? Why must it only be in favor one side? Cheating is wrong no matter how you see it.Why is it when women cheat, many of them get away with it?
Women can get away with it easier because they like to pull the 'I wasn't recieving enough attention', 'I am not your first priority' sort of thing with puppy dog eyes... thats the way I see it.Why is it when women cheat, many of them get away with it?
Because we PLAN THEN ACT.


Men act then plan excuses .





And. When we are caught men can't resist what you have to offer so they let it go.
Because there is an attitude in society that a woman only cheats when the relationship is going wrong, or she isn't receiving enough attention or is being mistreated. The truth is, a cheater is a cheater and should be kicked to the curb.
ah elementary my dear er, i don't know what your name is but thats simple, becasue women aren't expected to cheat, guys are supposed to cheat because of their raging hormones women aren't because ';women'; aren't supposed to have raging hormones. like in their 30's damn cougars :)





Think of it this way god played a cruel joke on men and women, men hit their sexual peak in their 20's early 20's women hit their sexual peak in their mid-30's
lol--You should have heard what I heard the other day while walking down the street. 2 young girls were walking when one said, ';I need some money';, and the other girl said, ';you better get a man then.';. They both laughed and gave each other fives. Sickening.
Welcome to ';women's lib';. It means women can get away with anything. It is repulsive.
Like this?





I have no idea, maybe because some of them are BORN privileged.


And by privileged, I mean 'lucky'. Y'know, like the kind of people that get a whole classroom of friends by simply walking in while in kindergarten, the home-coming queen, cheerleaders---girls who are unquestionably 'superior' socially, charismatically, etc. No matter what terrible thing they do.








And no, I never cheated before. I don't get dates anyway, but usually I'm the one that gets cheated (like last time).
Nobody should ever get away with it as far as I'm concerned. Cheating is considered perfectly fine by most people's (lack of) standards.
@Ashleigh: just as stated in Occam's Razor, the simplest answer is often the likely one. They circle the vaginas, while men are busy trying to one-up each other.





The word ';cheating'; is also overly-simplistic. I've known a few South American women who asked me, point blank, if I have a ';secret lover.'; When I asked why they ask, each one told me it's culturally acceptable/expected; it's just that if your bring any molecules of your secret love into your marriage there's hell to pay.





Notably, in those countries the divorce rate is significantly lower and the ';marriage rate'; significantly higher than in English-speaking countries.





[On a rather sad note, Italy is rapidly degenerating into a feminista, PW state (per recent articles on domestic violence laws put into action). Italy and Spain (urban areas) are not ideal places to look for a mate overseas.]
I guess women are better at picking up signals, and also i think they are more paranoid and keep on checking up on us. Women cheat nearly as much as men do, i guess they are just better at lying about it.
Actually, not all men get caught. I know of quite a few who have secret lovers and have had them for a number of years. They have very happy marriages, and their wives are totally oblivious to their other relationships.





When I was younger and on the road 3 weeks out of the month, I always covered the same areas, and frequently spent time with middle-aged married women whose husbands had lost the ';fire in the furnace';. They wanted only one thing, and when they got it, they went home. They couldn't rat on me because I'd rat on them.





I actually helped keep their marriages together.
Simple answer. Women watch each others back, whilst stabbing men in theirs.
Because men forgive them and often think it is their fault.
Because as I've heard many comedian say a man will cheat with the girl next door or his womens friend. But women are more crafty and sneaky with it. They'll cheat with someone you know nothing about that lives across town. Also women are seen as or thought of by most of society as innocent, loving creatures that would never do anything wrong. But men are dogs according to them. They don't see what they've done to push us away.
welcome to america
I think Veana has it right. I think men in most cases know what the woman offers and forgives(knowing he probably won't find better) while in the reverse women always know they can find another. This is happening more and more because women are more educated and have better jobs while men have fallen behind and compete for women's attention. It's a woman's world...

No comments:

Post a Comment