Friday, August 20, 2010

Does the ';end justify the means'; when it comes to divorce?

I have a friend that worked night and day to try to provide for his family. Since i'm friends with both him and his wife, i heard both sides of the story. (Met her through him). Well the wife is telling me that she is lonely. Well my friend (husband) told me that she wanted the house, the 2 cars so this is price of it. He did love his wife. Well after the divorce, he confided in me and said that at some point he seen that this was a dead in marriage. He pushed her away and she cheated. (the reason for the divorce). He got to keep the house and most his money.


He said he was being smart. Since he knew she would get everything that he worked for. In that situation I agree. Would or have you ever done anything like this, even when there kids involved. How far/low would u go for your kids? (no kids were involved)Does the ';end justify the means'; when it comes to divorce?
This sounds like a case of ';be careful what you ask for...you may actually get it.'; She wanted the house, the cars, the money and well, someone had to provide it. And the husband did...and then she b*tches about being lonely because he's out there busting his butt. So she cheats. Nice woman. I can't stand people like that. It makes me sick. He's better off with her, that's for sure!Does the ';end justify the means'; when it comes to divorce?
That was messed up what he did, she deserves just as much as he does. It was him who pushed her away, he set her up that wasn't fair. Had he been a good husband to his good wife she would've never had a reason to cheat in the first place.
Going thru a divorce CAN bring out the worst in people. It is a death but the person still lives. It's the death if the relationship and all the dreams tied up with it.





It can be a nightmare. Mine was.





I, however, was honorable during it, and my ex, unfortunately, was the monster and did irreparable harm to my now grown kids. She was selfish and it cost them to have a real negative opinion of me. She totally falsified stuff about me, every last sentence of it.





One of my kids, now an adult, doesn't have anything to do with me because of the lies. The others is more in touch. This is years later. My ex was and is a very disturbed person. I learned she has paranoid personality disorder and delusional thinking. Yup, that explains a lot after all these years.
I don't know much about this but this is what I know at least in the place where I live......they keep for themselves what they possessed before marriage and whatever they raise together during the marriage time, in case they divorce will share I guess 50/50.... About the kids, mothers will do anything to protect their kids...
if i was his wife and he was pushing me away i would have divorced him then and not have cheated.
All I can say, is he proud of himself?

No comments:

Post a Comment