Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Did my boyfriend actually cheat?

My boyfriend has had previous history of cheating on me but he didnt want to lose me so he completely change and has been great for the past 2 years. Recently I let him go with his friends to Las Vegas, ive got nothing to lose by letting him go there cuz he knows that if he cheated at all i would be gone in a millisecond and his greatest fear is losing me, so i was fairly confident that nothing would happen. A few hours after arriving in Vegas he calls me up to tell me he hurt his foot and says him and all his friends are trying to find some girls for his best friend to get with (his best friend has a girlfriend and baby), everyone knows his best friend cheats on his girl so that seemed normal to me. The next day i called at 9am in the morning and he seemed very private, he answered and he instantly said i love you baby but i have to go and i was like ohh ok thats fine, why do you have to go. . . he just repeated i love you i have to go. . . so i asked again why . . . then he said after a very long pause i dont know (sounded irritated) and then said im tired i have to go, then we hung up. Later that night he called me and said how much he loves me and he confessed how he looked at some girls there and thought if he could get away with cheating would he do it and he told me that in the end any girl would just be a meaningless one night and it wouldnt be worth losing me over if i ever did find out and he was very very loving and telling me how great i am. Do you think he actually cheated?Did my boyfriend actually cheat?
Good for you that you can trust him once again. I don't know if i could.


You know, looking at other girls picturing getting with them, i think that's kind of cheating in my book. Maybe he just told you he wanted to and didn't to seem honest, which maybe he did and just wanted to throw you off the track. You see you can never really get over his cheating, it's something that you, specially you and him gotta live with as long as you are together.Did my boyfriend actually cheat?
I think you know the answer already. Remember the saying: What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! Guilt by action and association...
It's Vegas! He most likely stayed up all night so yeah he might have been tired in the morning.





Nah he didn't cheat. How can I be so positive? Well, A lot of guys do this, including some of my friends and myself, when they have been tempted to cheat and don't go through with it because we they remember how much they love their gf/wife and they usually end up calling their wife or gf to tell them how much they love them not long after.
I have a slight feeling he probably did because I live in Vegas and there are a lot of horny girls who just want sex here. I'd ask his friends what happened just in case.
kinda... just girl instinct.... but idk....he wont admit it tho so dont bother him for answers it will only push him away. if you personally dont feel comfortable and safe in the relationship u have to be honest with yourself. i mean you could do much better then him, he's helpin his friend cheat. thats not a good person.
There's no reason to suppose he did at all.
I think the fact that your lame boyfriend's friend cheats on his girlfriend and baby is far more important.





YOU SEE THAT AS NORMAL?





What kind of a person are you?





That is the real problem at hand!
maybe he cheated on you and he realized that whatever he did was wrong so he confessed..he is a human being and he got caught up in her lust..its good that he realized that whatever he did or was doing was wrong..
Yes, I think he cheated.





But honestly, I think he loves you very much, but you two are losing the sexual intimacy between you, and so he seeks other means of pleasure.I would ask him about it and confront him to see if you two really belong together or if he has just been using you for sex the whole time.
Peronally... why are you with him if he cheated anyways? Once a cheater always a cheater! Like you my girlfriend always swears when she meets another guy that she is done with cheating and yet after about 3 months goes right back to it! She said she likes the thrill of not getting caught and making the ';guy'; feel like he was more important than the past guys she cheated on.





las Vegas is like a ';open pass';... what happens stays their, i give him kudos for being honest about looking at other girls but do you honestly think he cheated, if your asking i'm taking it as yes. **** him, i would dump his cheating *** and find someone you dont have to worry about who is going to worship you and treat you like the princess you are... or queen for that matter!
i dont think he did , he wouldve not said anything anyway there was no way that you wud found out..dont worry abt it ...if he loves u as he says he WILL NOT DO IT
I don't know if he cheated.... but it seems to me like he has tendencies... it depends on your idea of cheathing.... I mean maybe he thinks a hand job and a lap dance isn't cheating so maybe he says no.... but you might think that IS cheating. I think it is gross that he would participate in finding his friend someone to hook up with when he is in a relationship with a child... what kind of character does he have to hang out with friends like that? Doesn't seem like he respects relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment