Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I know if I pushed him away? I do NOT take responsibility for him cheating but maybe I pushed him to?

be unhappy?





I saw the man I was dating driving with a woman in his car when he was supposed to be with me. He acted like he barely knew me, was shifty and nervous, so I knew *something* is up. He said he %26amp; his ';friend'; were going to get something to eat, although he %26amp; I were going out that night. He acted indifferent when I reminded him he told me he loved me recently and said he doesn't have to ';explain anything'; to me when I asked him what's going on. All the while he was smiling at me, like I was a big joke to him.





He'd given me his debit card %26amp; pin, introduced me to his mother and some friends, given me a key to his place, planned to go to Australia together this summer, asked me to move in with him and said he wanted to marry me and have kids.





He seemed true but I always had my doubts about it. So I got jealous. And we broke up a few times because of it. I know people HATE jealous SOs but he should have just told me he couldn't deal anymore instead of lying.





How can I evaluate the situation to know if I pushed him away, so I don't do it again with another man?How can I know if I pushed him away? I do NOT take responsibility for him cheating but maybe I pushed him to?
he's just not that into you...





don't worry about evaluating his end of it, if you think your jealousy is a problem, concentrate on trying to fix that and move on.How can I know if I pushed him away? I do NOT take responsibility for him cheating but maybe I pushed him to?
First, control your emotions. I know that man needs some space when certain things (and I think is normal even in a woman). When we are in relationship, it doesnt mean that you have to explain certain things, but if you have your doubts about ';his friend'; well, evaluate his behavior. If you dont want to be like this all the time it will make you crazy and tired. Just look for help.
This man wants his cake and eat it too. Many men have women they can spend their lives with and have another women to play with..





know what kind of man you have before you get involved with
what you need to do is give them space theirs no such things as to fast its innocent till proven guity just let them explain themslevs everything has a reason
best way to know is to ask.there is no other real way to find out unless he a has a best friend you can ask
It's better to just get out while you are still okay.
he lead you on with false hope. he is trying to play you, but you are not a joke, it is not you. he clearly has no respect for any woman, he mistreated you and that other woman. you weren't jealous- you CAUGHT HIM! he was busted and the feelings you should have had would have been anger and disgust. move on, let yourself take time with the next guy, things flow naturally, and let them earn your trust do not hand it away. you did nothing wrong.
A female I knew in college, dated a guy for 7 months and he proposed.


She said yes. He introduced her to his family, his friends, his co-workers, and even the people who waited on him in restaurants. He bought her clothes, gave her some money for some bills, and went to look at wedding rings with her. She got flowers from him, at work, and proudly displayed the flowers on her desk. The cards always said how much he loved her and that she was his angel from God.





You're probably saying ';so what?';. He had another girl on the side. He saw THAT girl, when he wasn't seeing THIS girl. That girl was for fun and sex and hanging-out. This girl was for family, babies, marriage, commitment, etc. So, this may not pertain to your question, but don't ever, EVER, think that just because a guy says ';I love you'; and buys you stuff, that he's clean and lily-white.
  • myspace pictures
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment