Monday, August 16, 2010

Need help having major problems with relationship!?

So today,me and partner went shopping and i noticed a hicky/hiki like mark on the back of his neck and confronted him about it,well it kind of worried me at first,all the thought's going through my head lead me to think straight away hed cheated,since there was no proof at all i thought couldnt be anything serious!.Well shopping was a disaster anyway feeling tense and rejected acting like everything was ok, my bf said to me ';oh yeah a friend at my job saw it and thought it was a hicky and had the conclusion he had some lastnight'; since my boyfriend work's in a recycling company there's alot of accidents that can occur,he told me it would have been the job somehow he got the mark on his neck,i said ok there was a little relief,but then i acted up on it as soon as we got home,i confronted him about it again i thought it was skeptical to think it would have been something from his work.Which lead to a huge argument,well at this point were not talking..we have a son together and another one on the way,he said to me this is just going to happen for the next 10-21year's from now and said there's nothing more to this relationship,were having number two and i thought we both wanted this but seem's he only agreed because i wanted one.. and says it would be best if we broke up because he think's im only using him for his money which isn't true at all and i don't trust him.Thing's are a bit rocky right now,i planned to move back with my parent's at one point because of all the argument's we had etc,but he didnt wan't that now he want's out.I don't know how to react now,since we had planned so much things in the future and number 2 on the way.I know he need's some space,because we've been through this and all and he seem's to talk alot of bullshit when he's angry,but i feel really bad in a way about the way i approached him,he took it off as accusing,when i stated if i had proof i would do something,but i never.So yeah.What should i do people?





Am i being way to overreactive?





he's an extremely nice person,he's a good boyfriend,father,provider..He's an outgoing person.


These are his good qualities.Need help having major problems with relationship!?
Better question- As if it wasn't bad enough that you two had one kid out of wedlock, and that your relationship is rocky, how did it seem like a good idea to have another? Seriously, I'd really like to know the thought process there. If you're a family, then why not get married? That doesn't make sense. It makes even less sense to be pregnant again. You two should grow up- you have a child, with another on the way. You need to think of their well being now.Need help having major problems with relationship!?
Looks like you really love him. I would say forget about the hickey and try to move on with him. Say you made a mistake . I would keep an eye on him tho to make sure he isn't cheating. Like look at his call lists emails...etc.. I KNOW sounds soo bad BUT trust me wouldn't you rather know? That's how my friend found out her man was cheating on her.
If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....It's a DUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment